Baron of the Deep (Ask Baron Nashor)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Baron

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( DO not DID =P ))
"Ooohhh typical pollutions such as the usual wastes from ignorant companies who dump their trash into the ocean, but luckily no currents run directly from a city-state to this place."
"Another polluter would be volcanic ash." "It takes a lot to make them actually get aggitated."
(( I thought you said that you specifically made them mad at one point.))

Hmmm interesting, but i'm curious as to how them lighting things on fire is a defensive reaction to pollution. More specifically, fire would create ash, theoretically contaminating their habitat further.

Ask The Baron

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"I've got employees, silly." Sarah replied. "Come on, don't you know anything about running a business~?"
The Baron looked at Sarah, then down at himself, then back at Sarah. When he spoke, a wry smile adorned all three of his mouths.

I can't exactly visit many places that humans frequent, and usually the people I talk to have more interesting topics than small business management. Was there a Sea Monsters' Guide to Small Business class that i missed out on?

(( Can't wait until that booze gets here, i already have plans... Mwuhahahahahahaha.))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Baron View Post
(( I thought you said that you specifically made them mad at one point.))

Hmmm interesting, but i'm curious as to how them lighting things on fire is a defensive reaction to pollution. More specifically, fire would create ash, theoretically contaminating their habitat further.
"Because they live in such large communities, they are all constantly filtering their habitat, but when an overload...such as a sudden wave of trash and scum infects their home...they violently react."

((Nope, never did. ))

Colonel qt

01-31-2013

Quote:
(( Sorrowful Light is MAGICALLLLLLLLL ))
"These things actually possess their own magical power, you see, illusion."
"When fealing threatened, they can change color, if that color is red....that's not good."
"Usually their means of red discoloration, to protect themselves is to...well- Fire burning darts from where they inhabit at a single target.....I was one of those victims..."
((I shall defend the baron!))

Ask Fortune

01-31-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Baron View Post
The Baron looked at Sarah, then down at himself, then back at Sarah. When he spoke, a wry smile adorned all three of his mouths.

I can't exactly visit many places that humans frequent, and usually the people I talk to have more interesting topics than small business management. Was there a Sea Monsters' Guide to Small Business class that i missed out on?

(( Can't wait until that booze gets here, i already have plans... Mwuhahahahahahaha.))
"Nautilus might know." Sarah replied, smirking. "So... which mouth do you drink from, anyway?"

(xP)

Ézrëal

01-31-2013

Ezreal bravely takes the trip down to Baron Nashor's home. It hadn't been the hardest adventure he had been on, nor the most exciting, but he did happen to come by with a reason.

He approaches the creature with a coy expression, showing no fear to the Baron.

"Well hello there, Baron," He confidently exclaims, "I have come to the understanding the League as finally allowed you to communicate with us, which is great news for me. I happened to have come by and hopefully study you, and your kind."

Ask The Baron

02-01-2013

Quote:
"Because they live in such large communities, they are all constantly filtering their habitat, but when an overload...such as a sudden wave of trash and scum infects their home...they violently react."

((Nope, never did. ))
But wouldn't burning said trash simply turn it into ash? I imagine a lake full of ashes would be harmful to their health.

Ask The Baron

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiek View Post
((I shall defend the baron!))
(( Baron's a big boy, with thick skin. I imagine he can protect himself XD

Ask The Baron

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Nautilus might know." Sarah replied, smirking. "So... which mouth do you drink from, anyway?"

(xP)
It depends on my mood, what I'm eating, and how it tastes. Food tastes different for each mouth, but I can ingest sustenance from any of the three.

Ask The Baron

02-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zral View Post
Ezreal bravely takes the trip down to Baron Nashor's home. It hadn't been the hardest adventure he had been on, nor the most exciting, but he did happen to come by with a reason.

He approaches the creature with a coy expression, showing no fear to the Baron.

"Well hello there, Baron," He confidently exclaims, "I have come to the understanding the League as finally allowed you to communicate with us, which is great news for me. I happened to have come by and hopefully study you, and your kind."

When Ezreal walked through the cave, the Baron was staring at the ceiling, in deep contemplation.

Oh my, hello there. I didn't realize I had a guest. Are you the Legendary Ezreal, famed explorer and adventurer? Tis an honor that you would journey to my cavern. I can answer any questions you have about me, but the few remaining others of my kind prefer to stay in the crushing depths of the dark oceans.