Baron of the Deep (Ask Baron Nashor)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Baron View Post
(( XP here i was hoping for more Magic.))

Oh really? Quite odd indeed. I wonder how they got here. Do they have any value? Aside from being a rather beautiful light source that is.
(( Sorrowful Light is MAGICALLLLLLLLL ))
"These things actually possess their own magical power, you see, illusion."
"When fealing threatened, they can change color, if that color is red....that's not good."
"Usually their means of red discoloration, to protect themselves is to...well- Fire burning darts from where they inhabit at a single target.....I was one of those victims..."

Ask Fortune

01-30-2013

Quote:
You have my thanks. I must say, I am most curious as to what is so special about alcohol that makes it so important to so many people.

(( I'm totally planning for baron to get straight wasted by chugging the entire barrel.))
(Bahaha.)

"Oh, you'll like it." Sarah replied.

She reached into her cleavage, and produced a small rock. She poked it, causing it to glow slightly.

"Janine, I need you to get a barrel of Rapture Rum and bring it over to the Baron's." She said.

"...sure thing, Miss Fortune." Janine replied, through the rock.

Sarah grinned, and poked the rock again, causing the glow to fade.

"Love these things." Sarah cooed.

Ask The Baron

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( Sorrowful Light is MAGICALLLLLLLLL ))
"These things actually possess their own magical power, you see, illusion."
"When fealing threatened, they can change color, if that color is red....that's not good."
"Usually their means of red discoloration, to protect themselves is to...well- Fire burning darts from where they inhabit at a single target.....I was one of those victims..."
((The Baron, alarmed by this news, looked down at the water fearfully.))

That sounds quite painful. Pray tell me what makes them angry so i know what not to do.

Ask The Baron

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
(Bahaha.)

"Oh, you'll like it." Sarah replied.

She reached into her cleavage, and produced a small rock. She poked it, causing it to glow slightly.

"Janine, I need you to get a barrel of Rapture Rum and bring it over to the Baron's." She said.

"...sure thing, Miss Fortune." Janine replied, through the rock.

Sarah grinned, and poked the rock again, causing the glow to fade.

"Love these things." Sarah cooed.
Thank you very much. If you contact my agent at The Institute of War, he can pay you from my wages. As to delivery, well, this cavern is more than a little bit out of the way of your establishment in Bilgewater port. I would be more than happy to meet this... Janine at the docks and save her a trip.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-30-2013

Quote:
((The Baron, alarmed by this news, looked down at the water fearfully.))

That sounds quite painful. Pray tell me what makes them angry so i know what not to do.
(( Dat OOC ))
"Well, the history I know behind some of these creatures and the Nashors is that they lived (and still do) alongside the Nashors way back when, and the only way these TRUELY feal threatened is a contamination of their living space, but that didn't happen with the Nashor's inhabitance."

Ask Fortune

01-30-2013

Quote:
Thank you very much. If you contact my agent at The Institute of War, he can pay you from my wages. As to delivery, well, this cavern is more than a little bit out of the way of your establishment in Bilgewater port. I would be more than happy to meet this... Janine at the docks and save her a trip.
"Ah she's already on the way, don't worry about it." Sarah replied. "She's my first mate. Former Bilgewater Guard, a nice girl."

Ask The Baron

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( Dat OOC ))
"Well, the history I know behind some of these creatures and the Nashors is that they lived (and still do) alongside the Nashors way back when, and the only way these TRUELY feal threatened is a contamination of their living space, but that didn't happen with the Nashor's inhabitance."
(( Comforted by this information, the Baron relaxed slightly.))

Oh, alright. But that begs the question, how exactly did you "contaminate" them to make them attack you?

Ask The Baron

01-30-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Ah she's already on the way, don't worry about it." Sarah replied. "She's my first mate. Former Bilgewater Guard, a nice girl."
Alright, but hold on a moment. How do you have time to go off pirate hunting with your full time job running the bar?

Vice Emargo

01-30-2013

Quote:
(( Comforted by this information, the Baron relaxed slightly.))

Oh, alright. But that begs the question, how exactly did you "contaminate" them to make them attack you?
(( DO not DID =P ))
"Ooohhh typical pollutions such as the usual wastes from ignorant companies who dump their trash into the ocean, but luckily no currents run directly from a city-state to this place."
"Another polluter would be volcanic ash." "It takes a lot to make them actually get aggitated."

Ask Fortune

01-31-2013

Quote:
Alright, but hold on a moment. How do you have time to go off pirate hunting with your full time job running the bar?
"I've got employees, silly." Sarah replied. "Come on, don't you know anything about running a business~?"