Baron of the Deep (Ask Baron Nashor)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Baron

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
(I was just gonna go by them knowing each other from the League, but fair enough. xP)

Sarah crossed her arms, smirking up at Baron as he tried to intimidate her.

"Fortune's Favor, yeah, down on Fleet Street." Sarah replied. "The one place for Rapture Rum~. Business is bountiful. Why, were you hoping to come by... somehow~?"
The Baron laughed heartily.

Somehow I doubt I would fit through your front door. Since you ask though, I have heard many a thing about... what is it called? Rapture Rum? If you could acquire a barrel or two for me, i would be most appreciative.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OdainMorll View Post
"Well, first of all...how long has your race existed and how many of you are there?"
((For the record, I've done almost 0 research into baron and his back story, so I'll just make some stuff up. :P))

The Baron's jolly mood dissipated, and he spoke with a somber tone.

Since before Demacia and Noxus, nay since before Valoran itself rose from the briny deep, my kind has ruled beneath the waves.Long is our history and great are our legends. Yet our time has passed. A great sickness has swept through our numbers, killing many of the young, the weak, and the old. Only our strongest survived, but now we are few, and scattered. This is why I offered my service as a boss fight to replace their magical replicas. I desired more than a solitary life beneath the blue waves.

Ask The Baron

01-28-2013

((On a side note, its time for a shameless plug for my book, "The Catalyst." I've got the first few chapters written and I know what I'm doing for most of the plot, but none of my friends read books >.> If you're an avid reader, and you want to see it, by all means tell me and I'll figure out some way to get it to you. The only rule is after you read it, you have to honestly tell me your opinion of it. I think its good, but hey, i say so myself XP))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Baron View Post
((Marks he made? not sure what you mean by this. No idea what movie i accidentally referenced either XD))

Suit yourself.

Barry tossed the fish into the air, and managed to fir the entire thing into his mouth at once. While he chewed, the extra mouth on his left continued speaking.

You've journeyed quite a ways, and I doubt it was just to enjoy the scenery. Do tell, how may I help you?
(( HTTYD :3 ))
"I've wanted to get to know you better." He said, short and sweet.

Ask The Baron

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( HTTYD :3 ))
"I've wanted to get to know you better." He said, short and sweet.
A broad subject indeed. I'm not entirely sure where to begin. As everyone knows, I work as a boss monster in Summoner's Rift, and most of my free time I've devoted to working on my cavern here. Now that it's more or less finished, I find myself out of a hobby. In my youth, I used to go hunt pirates for fun, but Miss Sarah Fortune has done quite a good job clearing them out.
On another note, you're a well traveled man, may I ask your opinion of something? I'm sure you've noticed that the water in this cavern glows, and I myself have no idea why. Do you have any idea what causes it, and if not, do you know any good magi who could find out? The glow was actually how I discovered this cavern, and as far as I can tell, it has no effect on me, but i would like to know its cause.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

Quote:
A broad subject indeed. I'm not entirely sure where to begin. As everyone knows, I work as a boss monster in Summoner's Rift, and most of my free time I've devoted to working on my cavern here. Now that it's more or less finished, I find myself out of a hobby. In my youth, I used to go hunt pirates for fun, but Miss Sarah Fortune has done quite a good job clearing them out.
On another note, you're a well traveled man, may I ask your opinion of something? I'm sure you've noticed that the water in this cavern glows, and I myself have no idea why. Do you have any idea what causes it, and if not, do you know any good magi who could find out? The glow was actually how I discovered this cavern, and as far as I can tell, it has no effect on me, but i would like to know its cause.
Vice looks into the water. "Several reasons."
"Could be incandescent bacteria or small organisms, could be small fragments of plants they surface upon." Vice dives into the water, taking out a special device from his R.Q.R. Cube.
He examines the details of the water
. "Havn't seen one of these in a LONG time."

Ask Fortune

01-28-2013

Quote:
The Baron laughed heartily.

Somehow I doubt I would fit through your front door. Since you ask though, I have heard many a thing about... what is it called? Rapture Rum? If you could acquire a barrel or two for me, i would be most appreciative.
"Well, I usually never let it get sold beyond my bar. Gotta establish the brand, you know." Sarah said. "Buuuut fine, I guess, for you, I'll let it slide~."

Ask The Baron

01-28-2013

Quote:
Vice looks into the water. "Several reasons."
"Could be incandescent bacteria or small organisms, could be small fragments of plants they surface upon." Vice dives into the water, taking out a special device from his R.Q.R. Cube.
He examines the details of the water
. "Havn't seen one of these in a LONG time."
(( THE PLOT THICKENS! ))

Oh? do tell, what have you found?

Vice Emargo

01-29-2013

Quote:
(( THE PLOT THICKENS! ))

Oh? do tell, what have you found?
"They call these ol' things, 'Sorrowful Light'"
"Very small insects that like in water and feed on such small creatures as plankton."
"Usually you can only find these off the coast of the Shadow Isles, or sometimes Ionia..."
Vice scoops up some water in his hand and returns to the turret, depositing the water sample in a small jar.

Ask The Baron

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Fortune View Post
"Well, I usually never let it get sold beyond my bar. Gotta establish the brand, you know." Sarah said. "Buuuut fine, I guess, for you, I'll let it slide~."
You have my thanks. I must say, I am most curious as to what is so special about alcohol that makes it so important to so many people.

(( I'm totally planning for baron to get straight wasted by chugging the entire barrel.))

Ask The Baron

01-29-2013

Quote:
"They call these ol' things, 'Sorrowful Light'"
"Very small insects that like in water and feed on such small creatures as plankton."
"Usually you can only find these off the coast of the Shadow Isles, or sometimes Ionia..."
Vice scoops up some water in his hand and returns to the turret, depositing the water sample in a small jar.
(( XP here i was hoping for more Magic.))

Oh really? Quite odd indeed. I wonder how they got here. Do they have any value? Aside from being a rather beautiful light source that is.