Baron of the Deep (Ask Baron Nashor)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Great Aether

02-14-2013

((Not angry or anything, just confused... There are plenty of handsome people out there and you had to pick the worm. Now that I've pulled out, this whole thing is totally not my concern anymore.))

Ask Thresh

02-14-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debonair Jyce View Post
((Not angry or anything, just confused... There are plenty of handsome people out there and you had to pick the worm. Now that I've pulled out, this whole thing is totally not my concern anymore.))
((Sorry, but I find this whole deal a little bit hard to swallow. Link to the post(s)?))

Great Aether

02-14-2013

((Read it yourself, from page 10 onwards))

Ask The Baron

02-14-2013

To Jayce:
I proclaim you Ignorant and Hypocritical. If you'd bothered to read what I'd posted, you'd know that I deleted the posts, as I stated was my intention. Also, If you've "pulled out" why are you still posting here? You're welcome to post if you actually have something to say, but if you're just here to complain, then please leave.

To Thresh:
I was RPing with MF, she gave Baron a Barrel of her favorite Rapture Rum, and things started to get... out of hand. There was nothing explicit, and the double meanings were kept to a minimum, but MF and I decided to move that conversation to Skype before it got bad. Literally the day I went to delete the posts, Talon, Jayce, Olaf, and a few others started raging about it, turning it into a big fiasco.

To MF:
Life's been crazy, and I haven't had a chance to log onto Skype recently. Crit happens XP

To Whomever it may concern (Mainly Vice and MF)
RPing as Baron has been fun, but his size and his lack of limbs are restraints that are annoying to work around. Since RP is the only thing I'm really doing on the forums, I'm going to introduce an OC who's a bit more... versatile. I am going to stop posting as Baron though, so... /shrug. I'll formally resign the thread in the compendium and post the log in info and stuff.
Now for the interesting part. I've narrowed it down to my favorite two OC ideas for who to roleplay as from now on. See next post.

Ask The Baron

02-14-2013

Top two favorite RP characters.

The Illusionist. Full blooded human with a simple back story. Can manipulate Light and Shadow to create complex, flawless illusions, but no real powers aside from that. Can start small fires by conjuring and focusing light, but nothing big enough to be useful in combat. Fights with decent skill with a staff. Intelligence based character, relies on subterfuge, quick thinking, and situational awareness rather than actual fighting skill.

The Scorpent. Reptilian Humanoid, covered in scales (Mottled olive green, kinda like Camouflage) with a long flexible tail. The tail is tipped with two protrusions of sharp bone with an incredibly high concentration of metal. Can be used to Slice and Stab, as well deliver a paralyzing electrical shock. Sharp claws help with unarmed combat, but prefers to fight with daggers. No magic to speak of. Kinda feral, from the jungles of Kumungu (South Valoran). Wears no armor, Agility based character, relying on fast reflexes and faster attacks to incapacitate or kill his enemies.

BTW, in case you've forgotten, My main is Triskael. For simplicity's sake, that'll also be the name of my character, whichever one i pick. Still deciding which one i like, but feel free to critique either or both.

Ask The Baron

02-14-2013

For the Ask Baron Account

Login Name:
AskTheBaron
Password:
AskTheBar0n

(Yes, thats a zero instead of an O in the password.)

Triskael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-14-2013

Aaaaaand Done. I'm no longer in any way connected to the Ask The Baron profile. I'll hang around the thread until I decide on an OC and start an RP.

Ask Fortune

02-15-2013

(I prefer the illusionist. )

Triskael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-15-2013

(( And here i thought you'd dive straight for the shirtless guy XP I'ma make my final decision tomorrow probably.))

Ask Fortune

02-16-2013

(Hey, naughty time while mostly dressed is almost sexier. xP)