Baron of the Deep (Ask Baron Nashor)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Baron

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( HUE HUE HUE ))
Vice yawns, then gets up from finding himself asleep atop Baron nashor.
"Oh dear me." he says, hopping down.
"Baron.......sssssssssss....you asleep?"
The Barron snorted and settled deeper into his waterfall/chair, still fast asleep.

(( Its not gonna be that easy. Ima tell you straight. Get creative. He REALLY doesn't like being woken up in the mornings, and will need some added incentive XD))

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-11-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Baron View Post
The Barron snorted and settled deeper into his waterfall/chair, still fast asleep.

(( Its not gonna be that easy. Ima tell you straight. Get creative. He REALLY doesn't like being woken up in the mornings, and will need some added incentive XD))
"This required a montage of a ridiculous process of events that shall WAKE HIM UP!"
Vice runs over to his bag and grabs a blanket, then grabs his nails and climbs up the walls of the cave, and scaling the ceiling of the cave.
"Dagnamit I forgot my hammer! OHHHHHHHHHH" Vice falls flat on his back on the cave, then gets up and dusts himself off, then grabbing his hammer and running back up.
He then nails the blanket, like a massive veil to the ceiling and climbs it down, then nails the bottom corners of the blanket to the ground.
Vice put down the nails and hammer and grabbed his Omniwrench.

"Hm....need....SOUND!."
Vice summons a few sound-making objects such as *TRASH CAN LID* *HORN* *BABY CRYING, AKA: DOLL*
He straps the baby doll to a firework and fuses it to a corner of the blanket, then ties a knot around the horn to what looks like a pedal of a drummer's kit. The trash can lid is then roped around a series of bongs and clangs and it rested atop some piston mess that is wired up to another pedal next to the other.
"NOW!, BARON, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!" *He starts slamming his feet against the pedal, causing all hell of sound to break loose as the trash can lid and bongs start banging against the pistons, the baby doll strapped to a firework blasts off onto the blanket and explodes, and the horn is bopped many times a second.

Ask The Baron

02-11-2013

Quote:
"This required a montage of a ridiculous process of events that shall WAKE HIM UP!"
Vice runs over to his bag and grabs a blanket, then grabs his nails and climbs up the walls of the cave, and scaling the ceiling of the cave.
"Dagnamit I forgot my hammer! OHHHHHHHHHH" Vice falls flat on his back on the cave, then gets up and dusts himself off, then grabbing his hammer and running back up.
He then nails the blanket, like a massive veil to the ceiling and climbs it down, then nails the bottom corners of the blanket to the ground.
Vice put down the nails and hammer and grabbed his Omniwrench.

"Hm....need....SOUND!."
Vice summons a few sound-making objects such as *TRASH CAN LID* *HORN* *BABY CRYING, AKA: DOLL*
He straps the baby doll to a firework and fuses it to a corner of the blanket, then ties a knot around the horn to what looks like a pedal of a drummer's kit. The trash can lid is then roped around a series of bongs and clangs and it rested atop some piston mess that is wired up to another pedal next to the other.
"NOW!, BARON, WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!" *He starts slamming his feet against the pedal, causing all hell of sound to break loose as the trash can lid and bongs start banging against the pistons, the baby doll strapped to a firework blasts off onto the blanket and explodes, and the horn is bopped many times a second.
OHMYGODI'MONFIREWHATSHAPPENINGOGODHELPTHESKYISFALL INGWTFBBQQ AHAGRHAGRHAGRAHGRGAHRGHBLBLBlblbelbelbelblblblbl.. ..

The Baron, caught off guard by the unexpected barrage of sound, flailed around for a bit before falling into the water. He rose slowly, until just his uppermost eyes were above the surface. He glared at Vice, who stood there looking innocently. Somehow, He'd managed to vanish his contraption in the seconds the Baron was underwater.

Just remember Boy, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! Just wait until I wake you up at some ungodly early hour of the morning. What time is it, anyways?

(( ... Hell. When i said get creative, I didn't expect something THAT extravagant. That's even better than what I would have come up with, and I'm psychoanalytically insane. Certifiably.))

Ask Talon

02-12-2013

Edit: Nope, staying out of here.

Attachment 612977

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-12-2013

Quote:
OHMYGODI'MONFIREWHATSHAPPENINGOGODHELPTHESKYISFALL INGWTFBBQQ AHAGRHAGRHAGRAHGRGAHRGHBLBLBlblbelbelbelblblblbl.. ..

The Baron, caught off guard by the unexpected barrage of sound, flailed around for a bit before falling into the water. He rose slowly, until just his uppermost eyes were above the surface. He glared at Vice, who stood there looking innocently. Somehow, He'd managed to vanish his contraption in the seconds the Baron was underwater.

Just remember Boy, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE! Just wait until I wake you up at some ungodly early hour of the morning. What time is it, anyways?

(( ... Hell. When i said get creative, I didn't expect something THAT extravagant. That's even better than what I would have come up with, and I'm psychoanalytically insane. Certifiably.))
(( I have ADHD, Attention Deficit HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER, I am a crazy person. ))
"It is 1:00 PM my sir Baron Nashor!"

Ask The Baron

02-12-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Talon View Post
Edit: Nope, staying out of here.

Attachment 612977
(( What did i do? The Baron is a GENTLEMAN, and wouldn't even THINK of doing anything vulgar or uncouth unless he is Mind-smashingly drunk. Even then, MF started it ))

Ask The Baron

02-12-2013

Quote:
(( I have ADHD, Attention Deficit HYPERACTIVITY DISORDER, I am a crazy person. ))
"It is 1:00 PM my sir Baron Nashor!"
The baron paused for a moment.

That may be true, but i was enjoying quite a fine nap there. *sigh* Alas. So, I assume you finished your Diving Suit? Hopefully with some sort of map system to keep us from getting lost.

Ask Talon

02-12-2013

Quote:
(( What did i do? The Baron is a GENTLEMAN, and wouldn't even THINK of doing anything vulgar or uncouth unless he is Mind-smashingly drunk. Even then, MF started it ))
((If you listen carefully, you can hear respect flying out the window.))

((Also, add Baron to the list of things Tsaalyo has ****ed.))

Grand Viper

02-12-2013

((...Wh...what? How...what...I'm...Alright then...I'm going to look over my resignation papers...))

Ask Talon

02-12-2013

((Madness like this is what killed the forums. More at 11.))