Baron of the Deep (Ask Baron Nashor)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Baron

Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Yes, I can indeed keep a secret, I am a gentleman who can hold his tongue."
The Baron cast another furtive glance over his shoulder, and lowered his voice to a whisper.

Have you ever wondered how I get to and from the summoner's rift? or how with me, being my size, the top portion of my body is visible? Next time you visit the Rift, LOOK. There's a hole in the ground, and it leads deep under Valoran. The entire continent is honeycombed with underwater passages that lead to a variety of places. One of them lets out into the lake upon whose shores your mansion sits.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Baron

Member

02-07-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebonmaw Dragon View Post
GRAG ROAR Baron Nashor:

How do you would feel if SOMEONE destroys Summoner Rift and then the summoners make a new summoner Rift in other place... WITHOUT YOU, and instead of you, the stupid summoners put a spider?

- Ebonmaw, The Terror of Zaun and Ex Dragon of Twisted Treeline
Ah yes, a terrible happening indeed. I was most fond of the old Twisted treeline, before they... Renovated it. I was most upset to hear that you'd been put out of a job. Now if they had tried to replace ME, well... I've acquired a few secrets about the Institute and the rift over my years. They wouldn't dare. If they did, however, do something so foolish, I trust I could count on your aid in... reprimanding... their mistake?
-The Baron of Nashor, Breaker of the Tides

(( Truthfully, I miss the old map. My brother and I would play Corki/Shaco on bot lane and super-gank top via wall jump every ten seconds. Now there's hardly any walls thin enough to jump over ))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Baron View Post
The Baron cast another furtive glance over his shoulder, and lowered his voice to a whisper.

Have you ever wondered how I get to and from the summoner's rift? or how with me, being my size, the top portion of my body is visible? Next time you visit the Rift, LOOK. There's a hole in the ground, and it leads deep under Valoran. The entire continent is honeycombed with underwater passages that lead to a variety of places. One of them lets out into the lake upon whose shores your mansion sits.
"Oh I've seen your residence spot upon the Summoner's Rift, and looked at that portion with great interest...now I know." *Chuckles* "Maybe I could dive around there one day."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Baron

Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
"Oh I've seen your residence spot upon the Summoner's Rift, and looked at that portion with great interest...now I know." *Chuckles* "Maybe I could dive around there one day."
I'd advise against that. The tunnels go deep, and there are many of them, all intersecting and twisting, with many dead ends. 'tis more like a labyrinth than a passageway, and you'd likely end up lost to never be found. Unless of course, you had a guide along to help. One knowledgeable of the tunnels.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Baron View Post
I'd advise against that. The tunnels go deep, and there are many of them, all intersecting and twisting, with many dead ends. 'tis more like a labyrinth than a passageway, and you'd likely end up lost to never be found. Unless of course, you had a guide along to help. One knowledgeable of the tunnels.
Glares.
"I see what you mean. Perhaps you could take me down?"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Triskael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Glares.
"I see what you mean. Perhaps you could take me down?"
But of course my good friend! Truth be told, I actually know little about them myself. I can navigate most of the main passages, and I've done a small amount of exploring, but it really is a maze down there. Also, i wasn't kidding about how deep it is. You'd need a top notch diving suit, the best HexTechnology money can buy. Ooh, this will be quite an adventure.

(( If this actually turns into an adventure of the scale i hope it does, we might want to make an additional thread for it. Do you think we should?))


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triskael View Post
But of course my good friend! Truth be told, I actually know little about them myself. I can navigate most of the main passages, and I've done a small amount of exploring, but it really is a maze down there. Also, i wasn't kidding about how deep it is. You'd need a top notch diving suit, the best HexTechnology money can buy. Ooh, this will be quite an adventure.

(( If this actually turns into an adventure of the scale i hope it does, we might want to make an additional thread for it. Do you think we should?))
(( To be honest...no...last time I MADE A THREAD....that was supposed to be my 2nd Adventure in the Void, with malzahar, I got hated and it died a day later...soo...I don't even know.))

"THE TOP NOTCH DIVING SUIT?" He says in an exasperated tone.
"Good sir, I BUILD the most top notch diving equipment."
"I founded part of the research team to dive deep!"
"Had Nautilis not come up to the surface himself, Heck, I probably would have found him!"


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Baron

Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
(( To be honest...no...last time I MADE A THREAD....that was supposed to be my 2nd Adventure in the Void, with malzahar, I got hated and it died a day later...soo...I don't even know.))

"THE TOP NOTCH DIVING SUIT?" He says in an exasperated tone.
"Good sir, I BUILD the most top notch diving equipment."
"I founded part of the research team to dive deep!"
"Had Nautilis not come up to the surface himself, Heck, I probably would have found him!"
(( Eh. we could adventure in this thread. Makes my life easier.))

Excellent! I've always wanted to explore more down there, but I've never had the time. Gather whatever you think you'll need down there, then say the word, and we'll be off!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vice Emargo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask The Baron View Post
(( Eh. we could adventure in this thread. Makes my life easier.))

Excellent! I've always wanted to explore more down there, but I've never had the time. Gather whatever you think you'll need down there, then say the word, and we'll be off!
Vice takes out his R.Q.R Cube, and presses a hidden button under it.
Strange yellow dust starts forming like a tornadoe around Vice as it starts to form shapes, shapes of desks and worktables and crafting tools alike.

"I shall get started here, this is a vast amount of room."


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ask The Baron

Member

02-09-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vice Emargo View Post
Vice takes out his R.Q.R Cube, and presses a hidden button under it.
Strange yellow dust starts forming like a tornadoe around Vice as it starts to form shapes, shapes of desks and worktables and crafting tools alike.

"I shall get started here, this is a vast amount of room."
(( I DEMAN A WITTY INTERPERATATION FOR RQR!!!! in the meantime i'll make up a few of my own
Random Quantum Railgun
Rickety Quixotic Ridge
Rhineburger's Quandry Re-Actualized!
))

Good, good. While you work, I'll go find myself some food. If my hunting goes well, I shouldn't have to eat for several days.

(( Since Baron is Vaguely draconic, i might give him a few dragon-like tendencies. Mainly because <3 dragons.))