Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Nerf xin zhao and darius

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TundraShadow

01-25-2013

In my level ladder I play almost every other game with Xin Zhao, or darius, ALMOST EVERY SINGLE TIME. they are ridiculously overpowered, xin zhao and darius have far too much of a good start over all the players making the easist to feed. with the triple dragon strike, and an ignite that is all it takes to get a kill in the begining. Every time another huge rage goes among every team. My team lost a 3v5 due to the fact that xins OP little dragon stun in the air combo. Both of theyre abilities should be nerfed at least in the beginig. I bet I can have tons of people agree that it doesnt take a genius or pro to play a Xin Zhao or a Darius.

Jamaree

01-25-2013

Then ban them or learn their weaknesses.

Homosexuality

Recruiter

01-25-2013

Just another everyday "Nerf X champion, Reason: cause they are strong early game"

ReasonablyInsec

01-25-2013

Quote:
GeneralFeldspar:
Just another everyday "Nerf X champion, Reason: cause they are strong early game"

Nerf heimer please.
(Mantheon used to be able to go here, but, then, you know, season 3)

YourMom211

07-31-2013

Nerf every champion because why not!