Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Support looking for Competitive Ranked Team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sponsoring

01-25-2013

Pre-read: I started playing League in the middle of 2012 (~250 wins), but I follow the Professional Gaming Scene, and I have been a part of competitive gaming since I was in the 5th grade (~2002) where I was the youngest competitor in a (console based) MLG Open, and then moving on to competitive Call of Duty (the irony, I know..) in late 2008. With this experience I know how to adapt to different players play styles, and work with others, and know how to improve, to better myself and my team for competitive gaming.

(In game) Pros:
a) Understands how to adapt to situations (Because of competitive experience)
b) Knows every support well (Even the odd ones)
c) There is room to improve (which is a plus!)

(In game) Cons:
a)If not on top of game, map awareness becomes slack (with a simple reminder, this can be fixed)
b) If winning the early game donking, warding becomes slack (...reminder, can be fixed)
c) Lack of (in game) experience (Once again, ~250 wins)
d) 2 Rune Pages (see: c)

Random Info:
18 Years old
Male
Eastern Time Zone

If you would like to test me out on a team, or work with me to get me better experienced and possibly join your team one day, shoot me a friends request, and dont forget to message me on why you added me, and dont be afraid to comment on this thread and ask questions.

Thanks, and happy gaming!

Edited: 1/16/2013 4:14 AM