Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Plz Help Me Out

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CosmicAidan25

01-25-2013

Hello fellow summoners. I suppose you're wondering why I'm posting something like this. Well apparently, I feel like I need some motivation to continue playing LoL. I love this game a lot and I love playing as Olaf, Sion, Ashe, Veigar, and Kassadin but the problem I have is, I don't seem to get any better. When I was in the 10-15s range I was REALLY good and got 9/2/8 or something like that. Now that I'm a bit higher as a Level 17, my skills seem to have gotten much worse. I keep going 3/13/7 or 2/8/9. I try my best not to feed the enemy team, I build my champion as planned, I follow what my teammates tell me, and yet I always end up as the worst player on my team. And then I get comments like "wow dude u are really bad" "you need to stop feeding" "why are you so bad at this game?" I get comments like this every game and I try harder and harder to not feed, I look at guides, I watch my mistakes and take note of them, yet NOTHING WORKS. I have even watched pro players play the same champions I do to see how they play them and take note of everything they do but it's like no matter what I do, I still suck at the game . I feel like a burden to my comrades and I just can't take it anymore. Can you guys give me some tips and hints on how I can get better? I really love LoL but it seems impossible for me to improve at this game and the frustration is just unbearable