Looking for MAIN Jungle for serious 5 v 5 team

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EpicEver

01-25-2013

23 Hours Ago
*Please keep the same exact format when you post an application so it is easier to examine. Thank You*

Summoner Name:

Your ELO:

Are you available for scheduled practice between 5 PM and 12 AM Pacific Standard Time (ie. not necessarily all 7 hours):

Are you looking for a permanent rank team?:

Can you take constructive criticism well?:

What roles do you play?:

Do you have Skype?:

What is your age?:

What are you vices?:

Extra Info (ie. Past teams, experiences and pretty much anything e-sport related):

Questions you have about the team:

Left for Zed

01-25-2013

Summoner Name: TasteyImpulse

Your ELO: I don't have one it was 1350 on my last ranked team.

Are you available for scheduled practice between 5 PM and 12 AM Pacific Standard Time (ie. not necessarily all 7 hours): Yes, but not on Thursdays

Are you looking for a permanent rank team?: Yah

Can you take constructive criticism well?: Yup

What roles do you play?: Jungle, Mid, and Top

Do you have Skype?: Duh

What is your age?: 17

What are you vices?: AP Yi, hate him with all my heart even when I'm not playing mid. And of course getting counter jungled.

Extra Info (ie. Past teams, experiences and pretty much anything e-sport related): On my last team I was the only one who was good so I left because they annoyed me.

1. If I join would someone help ward they opposing teams jungle especially that early red buff ward?
2. I don't always like to build really tanky on some of my junglers, is that ok?
3. I am not an extremely experienced ranked player and I have only played ranked 5v5's will this be a problem.

FruitDrank

01-25-2013

Your ELO: Been stuck at ~1380 but currently 1382

Are you available for scheduled practice between 5 PM and 12 AM Pacific Standard Time (ie. not necessarily all 7 hours): 5 to 7 is unavailable to me everything else is.

Are you looking for a permanent rank team?: Yes.

Can you take constructive criticism well?: Certainly.

What roles do you play?: Every lane above average although my adc has been lacking lately.

Do you have Skype?: Yes

What is your age?: 17

What are you vices?: That one person in your ranked solo que who says "gg" because someone on your team gave up first blood.

Extra Info (ie. Past teams, experiences and pretty much anything e-sport related): Had been on 3 different teams (1 which I had formed) of those 3, 2 of them entered tournaments on a regular basis. Im always open to learn someone new for the sake of a team comp.

1.Will there ever be a case where I'll have to play a different roll other than the one you require.
2. How will you be contacting me?
3.Im assuming there will be tryouts.
4.How serious we talking?

Lurrked

01-25-2013

Summoner Name: Lurrked

Your ELO: went to elo hell and brought it back up to 1400 elo

Are you available for scheduled practice between 5 PM and 12 AM Pacific Standard Time (ie. not necessarily all 7 hours): yes i play 24/7 pretty much.

Are you looking for a permanent rank team?: Yes im planning on trying to reach 2k elo.

Can you take constructive criticism well?: easy.

What roles do you play?: Best role is mid > top > jungle jungle and top kind of the same

Do you have Skype?:Yes

What is your age?: 14

What are you vices?: i carry every game 10-0 or 20-0 yet i still lose the game.

Extra Info (ie. Past teams, experiences and pretty much anything e-sport related): this is my smurf acc, and with my other accounts combined i added up couple weeks ago i now have about 1,600 wins ... so im pretty experienced and i know im only 14 but i am really really mature grew up and hung out with much much older people all my life ... and i know my past elo was only 1440... but i can definitily compete at higher ... if u just play with me 1 game you can see my capabilities so just give me a chance and check out my youtube videos, keep in mind these videos im barley even trying... these are just videos of some parts of whole games not even picked out the good ones just regular kills.... some trick shots with lee... i can pretty much play any role but my absolute worste would be support.

here is my montage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wuqiq6WzJrs

Just play 2 games with me to see how i do, it wont hurt to try me out. im on all day.

EpicEver

01-25-2013

bump