Trying to submit a request to report a player.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Viinushka

01-25-2013

Someone has been harrassing me after a game, sending friend requests to me and a friend just to call us noobs, we're not ranked and that we were reported (normal game, he complained all the time because I accidentally stole a kill as a support, and then because I wasn't killing anything), and I'm trying to send a report by the "Player support" request thingy, but I'm not sure if I should add the player's username in the report because of what they say about doing that.

Also, I don't know what the "Summoner Name" slot means, what should I put there if I already have a slot for my Username?

http://i48.tinypic.com/2qkup7n.jpg

Pio

01-25-2013

I would assume that you'd type the harassing player's name into the "Summoner Name" slot, because they'd know your Summoner Name because you told them your Username.

Grammardor

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Your Summoner Name and your Username do not have to be the same. I'm not sure why they need both, but they're both supposed to be yours. Probably easier reference.

That's the default ticket page, it's not a special page for reporting others, so all the info they're asking for is yours.