Tier List - Twisted Treeline 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ParaBellam

01-27-2013

I find Heimer should be higher up, black fire torch helps out greatly. If built tanky, ie rush Rod of Ages, your survival ability goes much higher. He deals breast damage early and mid, and late he bring lots of utility and damage to the table.

Heim is a very item reliant champ, so it would make sense that he would do better on a map where items are gained faster.

Also, AP only Heim is trash and should not be played. I played against one today, wrecked him in lane since he leveled turrets first.

Also, Annie is very good. She's short range so she benefits from the small map.

Clockworksummonr

01-27-2013

How is lulu better than Ori? I mean really.

AndersMMO

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clockworksummonr View Post
How is lulu better than Ori? I mean really.
Pretty simple really, Lulu's ultimate gives more health than Ori's ult deals damage until hyper late game, and Lulu's slow is significantly more attractive from both a ease-of-hit and a mana-cost point of view.

Basically if you were to break down each of their kits,
Lulu's Q = Ori's Q and the slow utility from W
Lulu's E = Ori's E with the option to double as a burst spell
Lulu's W = the MS utility part of Ori's W + a steroid + the option to also be a hard CC.
Lulu's Ult = a somewhat different but ultimately more effective Ori ult...

Superiority Obvious...

Goggris

01-28-2013

Can't believe you don't have Nocturne listed in the jungle.

Ipitydafool

01-28-2013

I'm actually just getting into 3s with some buddies so this is an interesting list. I look forward to reading more on TT and I hope to start really playing a ton more ranked 3s in the coming days.

EDIT:

Does anyone have some good resources to use for me to learn how to play 3s better? Do you take smite on junglers? Are the rune setups pretty similar to SR? Just looking for tips before I starting trying 3s

T13Kzord

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-28-2013

I almost feel yorick should be higher in the list. He can get extremely tanky, and be quite a lane bully, plus you can't discount his ult that can make fights 4v3 and sometimes longer if you kill the person who's been ulted.

Bobinatorlol

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipitydafool View Post
Does anyone have some good resources to use for me to learn how to play 3s better? Do you take smite on junglers? Are the rune setups pretty similar to SR? Just looking for tips before I starting trying 3s
Your best resource is playing the game. Smite on a jungler is a preference. Slightly a must have for slow junglers like Maokai. Not really needed for junglers like Lee Sin. Runes, for the most part, are the same. MP5 is not picked all that much for AP's. Focus on early offensive runes.

AndersMMO

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ipitydafool View Post
You can check out the guides and content t my website CnDgaming.com.

Outside of that your best bets are going to be playing and watching streams; some to look out for are twitch.tv/Sam twitch.tv/Zerdius twitch.tv/DerManele and if you're desperate you can watch me (usually playing with Yetti or solo queued) at twitch.tv/cloakndaggergaming.

Drax the Fallen

01-28-2013

Yetti can you post your AP Kayle build, masteries, runes, and skill maxing order?

Thanks

AndersMMO

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drax the Fallen View Post
Yetti can you post your AP Kayle build, masteries, runes, and skill maxing order?

Thanks
He's producing a guide article on both his build and playstyle for AP Kayle Jungle for CnD Gaming soon!