Tier List - Twisted Treeline 3v3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Yetti

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOnlyJaces1 View Post
Super nice post.
Ill keep checking some more later on.

There's some weird stuff tho. Janna for instance. Put a good skilled player with 2 bruisers and build her ap. You will be more then suprise. I don't even think I've lost once with her yet.

Lee sin should also be higher. At least tier 2. I don't play him but every good people just own with him everytime. Malphite is super op in TT to, switch it with nidalee xD

Love it anyways
Thanks man, appreciate it. I've played a few AP Janna games. She is fun, but not really a strong pick. She can definitely do well, but there are much stronger AP champs.

Lee Sin is in tier 2, at the top of it in fact.

Agreed, Malphite is a really strong pick. He isn't as OP as you'd think though. He has strong initiation and decent burst, but his sustained damage is lacking. He is as strong a pick as ever against auto attackers such as Jax or Trynd.

A lot of people question the Nidalee placement, and that is mostly because in normals or at lower ranks, she is usually played improperly, and with the wrong team comp. We will see how the nerfs of the most recent patch effect her though. My initial thought is not by much, although Athene's will become standard on her though, as 0 scaling or bonus MR will hurt quite a bit.

Yetti

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lozan View Post
woahwoahwoahwoahwoah

lane

with Sejuani

I am not inclined to believe this
It's much stronger than you'd think! Just stack health early (her W scales off health), and you will be super tanky, have crazy CC and peel, and do tons of damage. Sejuani is highly highly underrated imo. One of her main downsides is she struggles in a 2v1 lane, which in normals you will run into quite often.

Goggris

03-01-2013

So I ran Diana as per our discussions last night. Build order was Nashors -> sweeper -> Lichbane -> halfway through rylai's before we won.

I felt the early to mid game was fine, but as everyone scaled up in health and resist I wasn't quite able to jump in and assassinate as I should have been. I'm just wondering if we don't run blackfire how else can we counter the late game health stacking? I could just get super tanky and focus on a sustained teamfight presence perhaps. Frozen Fist, abyssal, stuff like that.

Yetti

03-01-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goggris View Post
So I ran Diana as per our discussions last night. Build order was Nashors -> sweeper -> Lichbane -> halfway through rylai's before we won.

I felt the early to mid game was fine, but as everyone scaled up in health and resist I wasn't quite able to jump in and assassinate as I should have been. I'm just wondering if we don't run blackfire how else can we counter the late game health stacking? I could just get super tanky and focus on a sustained teamfight presence perhaps. Frozen Fist, abyssal, stuff like that.
With the Nashor's and Rylai's, being a tanky sustained damage dealer is the goal. The attack speed is good for sustained damage (proc her passive several times in a team fight), not for burst and assassination (although she can still assassinate squishy's). Diana definitely works either way, but the tanky sustained damage build has been my preference as of late, especially out of the jungle. Although admittedly I'm not super experienced with Diana, so as you experiment and figure out more, I'd love to hear your thoughts.

Maokai Zedong

03-02-2013

By far the best tier list. Also, the links are very useful. The LoLPro guide specifically is like an all you need to know for TT. I am very appreciated of the work Yetti put in.

spacecatprincess

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

03-02-2013

http://gyazo.com/bd37a3be5def2fad8fac79218323ec89
just carried yetti w/ my friend AMA

also yetti if you try vayne again try rushing grez's lantern, the active on it is spectacular for vayne and the stats are good too.

Lozan

03-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yetti View Post
It's much stronger than you'd think! Just stack health early (her W scales off health), and you will be super tanky, have crazy CC and peel, and do tons of damage. Sejuani is highly highly underrated imo. One of her main downsides is she struggles in a 2v1 lane, which in normals you will run into quite often.

Sejuani is actually one of my favorite champs and I play her in 3's all the time, i just do it in the jungle.

But I like the idea of lane sej, how do you start? Ruby crystal and pots?

brookvillious

03-04-2013

How would one go about building jungle Kha'zix on this map?

Sallad Hunter

03-04-2013

Hmmm...AP nami, tier 6

Your team goes 4-0 with ap nami

icwutudidthar

Dreatlan

03-04-2013

I am amazed Kayle didn't make it in there. Kayle is a really effective AP damage dealer still. I use what I call the "Double Cannon, Double Invulnerability" build.

What I do is I get Mercury Treads, the Cap, Malady, Gun Blade, Spirit Visage and Black Fire Torch. For Quints I use Magic Penetration, and Marks are also Magic Penetration. For Seals I have the Armor per level and my Glyphs are Magic Resist per level.

For Mastery I am 20/5/5. I only have Durability and Summoner's Resolve in Defense. For Support it's Summoner's Resolve, and maxed out Meditation. I have only one point in Artificer. For offense my major points are the ability power, 8% magic penetration, ability power +5%, Spell Sword, 3 points in Attack Speed, and maxed out Sorcery.

With my build I hit maximum Cool Down. Because I am attacking a lot with my main hand the Gun Blade does cool down fast as well. I have my Gun Blade up in about 20 Seconds and my ult in 15 seconds.

Between my Cap and Ultimate I have 2 invulnerabilities right away. What I meant by the double cannon portion is the Gun Blade and Reckoning. Black Fire Torch ignites them on Reckoning while hitting for 600 Damage. My Gun Blade then does another 250. If they arn't dead I finish them off with my 300 Damage a hit Righteous Fury at 1.3 Attack Speed.

Data aside my build makes Kayle a serious problem for anyone. I think Kayle could possibly be one of the best AP Nukers in a 3v3. It can't beat the O.P Teemo in raw damage but, the 2.6 K H.P and 140 Armor and Magic Resist make her a problem to deal with. Even if you do start to hurt me I just turn on my Cap and if you insist I pop my ult the second I leave my Cap Stasis. If that is not enough I have my Barrier ready and waiting.

If you want more details and a further explanation message me in League. My summoner and forum name are the same. For now add Kayle to the list k thx