Is He?

Yes 10 45.45%
No 12 54.55%
Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Rengar and dominion?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Hav0cx

01-25-2013

Is rengar effective on dominion?

Defendi

01-25-2013

He had buffs. And no one still plays him. He was fine before all of those nerfs--was almost on a Jaxx's tier..Was.

0shi

01-25-2013

Being on or near Jax's tier is not a fine thing, Jax is brokenly good.
EDIT: As to the OP, no. He has pretty terrible damage, a very hard time closing gaps and no survivability

Eyemite

01-25-2013

Ehhh I have had and seen alot of success with him currently. He does need a slight buff but he doesn't seem totally broken just slightly underpowered compared to some others.

ThatGuyWithRobe

01-25-2013

He is a good ganker.

That's all that i have found for him

Still, he needs Trinity force for Mov. speed, since he moves at the speed of ryze (390)

Fabs457

01-25-2013

I'd still opt for BC+LW on him in addition to the spirit visage/etc. He may seem weak in comparison to the tier1/cheesies (as is the case for many champs), but I think he's interesting enough to play and have fun with. I never mind seeing a rengar being played on my team as diversity is a good thing imo

Redeemed In Fire

01-26-2013

He's pretty solid, plays as an opportunistic burster/duelist. Somewhat weak before SotD and level 2 ult.

Max RQEW, build boots > prosp > brut > ionians > SOTD > IE > situational. SotD can be activated in ult without dropping stealth so ideal combo is SotD > jump out > QQ > W/E/autos.

Going top, be sure to abuse the windmill bush. You can sit in it and it's more-or-less guaranteed that an enemy will start fighting in range of your jump and you get a free entrance. Said technique can also be used to snipe someone off at the initial windmill fight, cause confusion, and generally just win.

Mathemagically

01-27-2013

He needs ferocity and bushes to win. And like any champ that has a rage/ferocity mechanic, hes botlane is better than his top. However he is not up to par with your cream of the crop botlaners. So I don't think he is that good in dom.

Armed Weasel

01-28-2013

His ultimate reveals enemy champions and stealths himself, which is kind of awesome on a wardless map. Oh, and popping the ult gives him free ferocity, so he doesn't necessarily need creeps to build ferocity first.

Chaosos

01-28-2013

After playing Rengar multiple times, as long as you don't try to build ubertank rengar and go assassingar you ought to be fine. His assassination power with ult is incredible, as long as you get a high amount of CDR (CDR boots are mandatory) to make the CD somewhat reasonable.