LF dedicated Bot Lane for Tournament Play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cruxs

01-25-2013

b

SirTrolingsworth

01-25-2013

Ign: Sir Mctrolington, 1500 on smurf, 420 Lax Hard
AD
1450, 1500
Graves, Ezreal, MF
No experience and honestly I am probably not good enough to be on your team I just want to play a game or two with good/players and team because I think it would be a good learning experience. That said if you are strapped for time I would understand why you wouldn't want to play. Also I'm 1500 on smurf, but if you do add me I'd prefer it was on my main as I have more champs. Thanks.

MXMearth

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

mxmearth

support

i keep timers, enemy buffs/wards/drags/barons, i have made it to the semi finals in zeeks have played go4lols, past professional WoW experience 2.6k+ in 3s multiple online tournaments and 2 spots out of qualifying for mlg, sc2 have won multiple online tournaments.

Sponsoring

01-25-2013

Role: Support

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...7#post33903917

LegÌon

01-25-2013

Name: Legon
Role: Support
ELO: Current 1555, s3 1652, s2 1673
Champs: Sona, Alistar, Leona, Nunu
Exp: no actual tournament play, lots of casual ranked teams. Played at a high level in WoW arena (as unbalanced as it was/is)
Notes: When practicing with a full team I like to have a serious chat-server; little talking during game unless relevant

you can also contact me on skype: Jack18933

Th4Freak

01-26-2013

IGN: Th4Freak
Role: ADC
Max ELO S2: 1832
Current ELO S3: 1692
Top ADC's: Draven, Ezreal, Tristana, Graves, Miss Fortune.
eSports Experience: 23 Counter-Strike 1.6 Tournaments 2004-2008, GameBattles Halo 3 2010.

Im different because: Im very humble so you wont see any toxic behavior, even tho I make know to anyone in my team when something its wrong and I expect them to do the same with me so I can learn from my mistakes. Currently I dropped my semester in the college because Im determined to be one of the best LoL players and be in the top 3 adc's in the world so im open 24/7.

RoflcoptorPilot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Hey, I'm RoflcoptorPilot and I'm looking to support for you guys. I was 1680 Max S2 and 1630 S3. I've played in many go4lols on a team much like how you describe your team (or how you describe the team you hope to have). I am highly dedicated and motivated to making the team as successful as possible. Unlike a lot of others who are applying for support, support is actually my main role. I am completely a positive player, and I understand how bad it is for the team to have someone who gives derogatory criticism as opposed to constructive criticism.

Anyways, add me and let's play some games!

Uchihaa

01-26-2013

Uchihaa
Either Support or ADC
S2 elo max was 1750
S3 current 1600, max 1662
I would like to participate in a "regular" team and practice every day. Looking for a team that is mature, plays as a team and does not rage. I would like to gain competitive experience.

Kayla is GODLike

01-26-2013

I sent you an In game Friend add and would like to speak with you there

Hyperon

01-26-2013

Name- HyperionFoE
Elo- S2 1420 S3 1288
Role- Support
age- 21
I play all the supports but zyra right now I also keep track of dragon and baron timers.