LF dedicated Bot Lane for Tournament Play

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Alamander

01-25-2013

Who we are: Our current roster is

Mid: Alamander
Top: Cruxis
Jungle: General Dose
AD: TBD
Support: TBD

All of our members have some form of competitive experience in E sports. I have played in multiple Warcraft III Tournaments, ranging from ladder to TDA tournaments for DotA.

General Dose and Cruxis also have extensive ESL experience

All three of us have played against very high Elo players, ranging from 2.2k to 2.7k, and have yet to really fall short of our goals. Some better known players that we've sparred against include TheOddOne, Chu8, and even a few rioters like Lyte.

What we offer: We're currently looking into and discussing a sponsorship with Razer. That stated our team has been previously Sponsored by RaidCall During S2.

What we're looking for: That stated, we are looking for the following in our Bot lane

Dedication: Practice isn't just when we practice. We expect theory crafting in your spare time, and a general overall drive to improve.

Availability: We like to practice as often as we can for obvious reasons. We can certainly make exceptions, so communication is key.

Be able to take constructive criticism: If you can't take advice from your team-mates, or own up to your mistakes then there is likely no place for you on this team.

From our AD:Understand all bot lane matchups. Be flexible/Know when helping an objective is more important than your farm. Know how to hold your own:: We like to create opportunities across the map, and sometimes knowing how to handle a lane when its behind is part of the game.

Support: The support makes the plays. As a support you should know all ward spots , not to mention knowing the correct builds to optimize team comps. that stated, know how to control bot lane, as that is mostly on the support to create success bot lane.

From All Applicants: We expect all players to keep all heavy criticism and such till the end of the game. We try to keep any big arguing until AFTER the game regardless of the issue.

Application Process: First off all Respond to this thread with your Summoner name, what you are applying for, and what seperates you from other applicants. We would also like to see what your Elo was S2, Current Elo in S3, Max Elo in S3, AND where you feel you belong.

We typically like all applicants to be 1500+ , However exceptions will be made if we feel you are best suited for the role.

We will contact you as soon as we see the application and can verify all of the stats that you've posted. We will then move to talking with you on Skype, and then into a game.

Also we ask that all applicants be 17+ years old as we are moving towards competitive play.

Current Short Term Objectives:

---Winning a Go4LoL

---Obtaining Plat division in arranged 5s to continue working toward challenger division.

This is the basic outline for what I am looking for from an AD and Support for this team. Thank you for taking the time to read this, and i look forward to going through ALL applicants.

lProtoxl

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

gl yo

Poreatix

01-25-2013

Role: Support
ELO: S2 - 1498, curs3- 1709, maxs3 - 1746
Supports: Sona, Taric, Nunu, Leona, Lulu, Zyra
Experience: 2 top15 placements in go4lol

Extra: I feel like I am a 1900+ player. I was previously a hon pro for pubstars now known as honportal. I was given a lvl 30 account to start with on the end of season 2. Made it to 1498 before the season was over (I started playing ranked right away, no normals). It was a bad decision on my part because they are so different. Other game experiences include: professional cs player with GSX, NPU, Forsaken, and MNM. Death and Taxes paladin class leader vanilla wow. I've got some learning to do but overall I think I've picked up league fairly quickly.

get n my lv noob

01-25-2013

Hello i am an avid league player and so is my support aaronday
season 2 i hit 1790 and aaronday 1700s
season 3 i am 1600 and aaronday 1744
So yes my elo is not up to par which is my fault as i have played very poorly at top mid and jungle but i mantain my elo as ad carry me and aaron play everyday for the most part and are looking to get better
Now what you get from us is 2 people that arent tryin to waste time 2 people that want to win and 2 people who are friendly and take critisism very well.
I would also like to say that we also want to hit plat in 5s as last season we were in 1600s very close at the end and this season we are 6 n 1 1520 moving up
but we encountered a problem our team isnt as dedicated as us and have solo que mentality
listen i knw im not the best but i easily move up with playin more with a constant 5 so please if anything the least message me back and let me knw whats up caseu we are both highly interested
again
support aaronday
adc get n my lv noob im changing my name this was my cousins account as my main got stolen some how thanks for ur time

Chipy

01-25-2013

Role: ADC
ELO: S2 - 1300, curs3- 1300, maxs3 - 1415
ADCS: Ezreal, Vayne, Graves, Caitlyn
Experience: Howies Game Shack Tournament, Z33k and GO4LOL

Extra:I think when i have a team that knows how to pull the enemy off of me when they jump on me (Nocturne, Jax, Elise, ETC) then i can play very effectively. I have played vs 2k Elo teams many times and have won those games with a good team. I played vs the #1 team in NA atm and beat them last season. (That team got disbanded) Anyway with a good support i can do work.

1408 P La Cresta

01-25-2013

ELO: S2 - 1590 s3- 1709
ADCS: Ezreal, Vayne, Graves, Caitlyn, Kog
Experience: z33ks and GO4LOL, alienware

Dan Marino

01-25-2013

Elo- S2: 1504 S3: 1565 (Current 1516)
Supports: Sona, Lulu, Taric, Janna, Leona, Alistar, Nami
I honestly can play any role on a team at about a 1650 level but I can support and adc at a higher level (I like to think around 1800). I'm a very experienced player that has sort of shied away from ranked mainly due to the fact that I play with a few friends from college that I couldn't picture having fun with in a ranked game. I have a flexible schedule because I am a graduating senior in college. I'm intelligent and I know how to lead as well as learn from others. I recently started playing with Squiglez and we began climbing a little bit of elo. We have great chemistry and learn and adapt quickly. I would also like to note that I began playing ranked at the very end of S2, conveniently my laptop broke and I didn't have my desktop at college so my elo decayed and I entered S3 as a silver.

Squiglez

01-25-2013

IGN: Squiglez
Elo: S2 1590 (also with 1900 xp ranked 5s in s2 temporary placement but team disbanded) S3: 1504. I think i belong to be above 1800 again, i know what its like up there i have the drive to be better than that.
My best ads: Caitlyn Vayne Ezreal Mf Graves/Draven in that order.
Competitive Experience: I played gb also known as gamebattles for call of duty mw2/3 black ops. This helped me develop communication skills, handle pressure, and creating a positive mindset for myself and my teammates.

I do play with a support named IGN Puma11. This kid is truly amazing. His game knowledge and ability to make calls and plays sets him apart from other kids I've played with.

Juggernaut522

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

adc
s2: 2.1k s3: 1.9k
adcs: ez graves mf vayne cait varus
expirence: many tournies and subbed for absolute legends and been in tsm invtationals

Void Slave

01-25-2013

ELO: S2 - 1600 s3- 1800
ADCS: Janna, Taric, Morgana, Ali
Experience: 3rd place in GO4LOL and alienware