In love with Hextech Sweeper

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ParaBellam

01-27-2013

I really love the Sweeper. I main Heimerdinger and it's just an amazing item for him. It gives AP, health, CDR, and a TON of movement speed, not to mention a free clairvoyance and anti teemo ability. It costs very little and gives me big returns.

Why isn't it used more? I can imagine mostly any slow AP bruiser or tank would want this. For the price it's awesome.

Also, I'd love an item like this for SR. Maybe toned down, but I want the MS to stay. Simply awesome.

ChampStat

01-27-2013

You have a point there-nearly all of the Twisted Treeline and Dominion items have parallel SR items, but Hextech Sweeper doesn't. Strange...

Schtauffenz

01-29-2013

I support this.

It doesn't even seem too OP as is, maybe price change?

ItsJustPain

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParaBellam View Post
I really love the Sweeper. I main Heimerdinger and it's just an amazing item for him. It gives AP, health, CDR, and a TON of movement speed, not to mention a free clairvoyance and anti teemo ability. It costs very little and gives me big returns.

Why isn't it used more? I can imagine mostly any slow AP bruiser or tank would want this. For the price it's awesome.

Also, I'd love an item like this for SR. Maybe toned down, but I want the MS to stay. Simply awesome.
I support this
Heimer dies late game by steping into 2 freaking mushrooms
which is mega super dumb