All global ults game(Idea).

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zike002

01-25-2013

[LEFT]So, I have this idea for a new game mode I've played quite a few times after thinking about it one night and starting it up, figured I'd share it with you guys!
So, basically this is played at TPG.
Game mode is either 2v2/3v3/4v4
Must be Ashe, Draven, or Ezreal. Karthus is also used but ONLY in the case of a 4 v 4.
ALL runes AND masteries are allowed.
Although runes and masteries are allowed, you can NOT have ANY items that fit in the defense tree. Seraph's Embrace is not technically under this category so it is allowed. Items with HP, HP Regen, Armor, or MR are not allowed. All of this must come from your masteries/runes.
Spell vamp is NOT allowed.
Life steal is NOT allowed.
Potions are NOT allowed.
Summoner spells must be ghost and clarity.
This means barrier and heal are NOT allowed.
Now, with the basics covered, I'll explain how the game goes.
At lvl1 you can choose to buy, or go straight to the middle. Once you are in the middle, you must stay on YOUR side of the huge crack, where you will stand behind and CS.
You must not stand in front of the CS. You may not hit other champs, only minions. Once you have hit level six you must immediately go to the enemy turret and suicide, you may hit the turret, but still not any players. Once you go to spawn you must stay in that circle the first two rings around it. You can NOT go onto the steps or it's automatically a point. You cannot go all the way to the ring where the two stones to the side of the spawn are. The point of this game from there on is to dodge ults while standing in spawn and killing the other team with yours. The points are as follows.
2v2=15
3v3=24
4v4=31
Once the score is reached, the losing team surrenders, tell your enemies GG, and move on with your lives. [/LEFT

zyxInsanityxyz

01-26-2013

Don't play this gamemode, it is extremely boring. No variety at all. Same 3 - 4 champs every single time. Rules are stupid and host is a troll.

Zike002

01-26-2013

Remade so it's not as boring, was in testing, get over yourself.