Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Blood Thirster maybe a little to good

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlakReaper96

01-25-2013

Don't get me wrong i love thirster but i feel that you can get like 1 stack from every minion kill is a bit to much maybe if it gave like half a stack or even a fourth .. i know it sounds weird but you can easily farm it to full stacks on minions and such and this is just a thought of course. what do you guys think about it?

Yajin

01-25-2013

You realize that you lose half your stacks when you die, right?

XNikXX

01-25-2013

That and the fact that there increasing the cost to 3200, if they haven't already.

SeCKS Egai

01-26-2013

I think its in a good place, at least until other issues in the balancing of season 3 are addressed.

It wasn't until they reduced the dmg stacks to 30 that I really became a fan. The fact that you need to stack it at all really balances it out, as you're guaranteed to lose effectiveness after a death unless you somehow hadn't built a single stack from a death before that.

Considering how high hp is becoming the standard, I don't see why BT would even be worth mentioning. Most of the ADCs aren't in a good spot to deal with the hp stacking, and the few that are are depending on a strong laning phase or they're sorely behind.