Blood Thirster maybe a little to good

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BlakReaper96

01-25-2013

Don't get me wrong i love thirster but i feel that you can get like 1 stack from every minion kill is a bit to much maybe if it gave like half a stack or even a fourth .. i know it sounds weird but you can easily farm it to full stacks on minions and such and this is just a thought of course. what do you guys think about it?

Yajin

01-25-2013

You realize that you lose half your stacks when you die, right?

XNikXX

01-25-2013

That and the fact that there increasing the cost to 3200, if they haven't already.

xSeCKSx

01-26-2013

I think its in a good place, at least until other issues in the balancing of season 3 are addressed.

It wasn't until they reduced the dmg stacks to 30 that I really became a fan. The fact that you need to stack it at all really balances it out, as you're guaranteed to lose effectiveness after a death unless you somehow hadn't built a single stack from a death before that.

Considering how high hp is becoming the standard, I don't see why BT would even be worth mentioning. Most of the ADCs aren't in a good spot to deal with the hp stacking, and the few that are are depending on a strong laning phase or they're sorely behind.