Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Platform][Minor] League tab

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Reset Kingg

01-25-2013

Description: The league tab has cut off text, and the tiers are in the wrong order.

Repro steps:
1. Open the league tab in the profile menu of the client.

Evidence:
http://competitive.na.leagueoflegends.com/season-two-rating-tiers

Basically, the tiers go bronze, silver, gold, platinum, then diamond. But the leagues are arranged with diamond and platinum reversed. Very minor issue.

The other issue is the main text of the page, which is all cut off on the right side.

vLemon

QA Analyst

01-26-2013

Quote:
FDBxFRODO:
Description: The league tab has cut off text

You mean the 2 unfinished sentences:
- The top
- 10 matches are required for Solo Queue, and 5 are required for

right?

Reset Kingg

01-26-2013

Quote:
vLemon:
You mean the 2 unfinished sentences:
- The top
- 10 matches are required for Solo Queue, and 5 are required for

right?

Yes.
I think looking back on it it could be a resizing problem. I have to resize my client everytime I log on because it goes under my taskbar in windows 7. No idea.

Starfyre7

01-26-2013

Quote:
FDBxFRODO:
Yes.
I think looking back on it it could be a resizing problem. I have to resize my client everytime I log on because it goes under my taskbar in windows 7. No idea.

No, I get the same problem. I don't believe that it is a resizing problem as resizing my client doesn't fix it.

Reset Kingg

01-27-2013

Quote:
Starfyre7:
No, I get the same problem. I don't believe that it is a resizing problem as resizing my client doesn't fix it.

welp it's fixed now regardless.
The ranks are correct as well as the text being fixed.