Boots on Shaco

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

YasuOHMYGOD

01-25-2013

Heyo. So I've read many guides, and I've watched many videos. However I still haven't found a good explaination on the thought process of deciding between Berserker Greaves or Boots of Mobility. The person I most watch is IWDominate, and he builds berserker greaves on Shaco 98% of the time. Yet I still have not heard him explain why. But him being 2500+ ELO makes me think he's thought through his reasons. So... Can anyone help me with my dilema?

PuLsENyanPanda

01-25-2013

boots of mobility or berserker greaves mostly boots of mobility if you are juggling to get between lanes faster to gank... but berserker greaves if you want good move speed cheap attack speed which is quite effective, boots of mobility = more ganks, berserker greaves = better ganks

PuLsENyanPanda

01-25-2013

-_- why is this auto correct always on... jungling* sorry

Rillain

01-25-2013

You should consider all the boots every game depending on the enemy team.

If you are fed and want to chase for more kills, you would choose between mobility or swiftness. Now if the other team has people like let's say Shyvana or Amumu that can run away while damaging you, then you would choose swiftness.

If the enemy team is cc heavy with/or ap, you should probably go mercury treads. If enemy team is ad heavy with/or auto-attack dependency, you should probably go with ninja tabi.

Now for berserker greaves, it really depends on how you build shaco. If you're going for more of a burst type build, berserker greaves might not be your best choice. If you are going to be autoattacking (which will be hard to do in team fights as Shaco), then you could consider berserker greaves while keeping merc treads in mind.

Hope this helps.

etharian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

Shaco always auto attacks. Thats how he off pushes and take down towers. Id only get mobility if Im doing super well and want to snow ball my lanes with more ganks/counter more. Shaco does kinda fall off late game. But if it looks like ur gonna win before that grab some mobility and push hard