Fizz needs a nerf

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bamboo Worrior

01-25-2013

Hi, I think fizz needs a nerf. hes like the old diana, a full combo can kill any champion with full health. He also has the stongest dodging skill in this game. Fizz players have to admit that choosing fizz is really secure for kills, both running away and kill others. There is no champ like fizz can arhieve like this. I hope Roit could nerf Fizz.

TheCeeJay

01-25-2013

Wait, an assassin with burst? Who put that in this game? Just saying. Fizz is very mana hungry early game, take advantage of that. Late game, slow him, get him to use Playful/Trickster then get someone to stun him.

Build some MR and health, the general counter to AP Assassins. He can burst down one or two people, but not an entire team. His ult is good, but not that good.

Keverino530

Recruiter

01-25-2013

You sir, are in need of a nerf.

Akkito

01-25-2013

Fizz doesn't need a nerf, hes a mana hungry ***** early levels and is super item dependant. Hes a close range mage so all you need to do is deny him cs (easily done with Morg, Gragas, Lux) and he will be easy pickings.

Wrath of Sekhmet

01-25-2013

He has no range poke and his only hard cc is his ult. Also, his damage isn't very impressive unless you're at low health; stay at high health and his poking does very little.

joeymush

05-28-2013

i just played against a full tank fizz who could 1 shot adc his ratios must be stupid to be able to do that

JustMyBassCannon

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo Worrior View Post
Hi, I think fizz needs a nerf. hes like the old diana, a full combo can kill any champion with full health. He also has the strongest dodging skill in this game. Fizz players have to admit that choosing fizz is really secure for kills, both running away and kill others. There is no champ like fizz can achieve like this. I hope Riot could nerf Fizz.
Really? There are no other assassins who can 100-0% enemy champions with one combo, then escape combat safely?

Y'know, like Katarina, Leblanc and Talon, just to name three who are all still capable of doing that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymush View Post
i just played against a full tank fizz who could 1 shot adc his ratios must be stupid to be able to do that
Careful, undiluted doses of stupid can do permanent brain damage. Serious question; if Fizz was full tank, how would his ratios have anything to do with anything? They're only AP ratios, not HP, Armor or MR.

Masuhara

05-28-2013

ratio's aren't the problem, its the hp dmg tied to his w which makes tank fizz work.

good vs popular ad mids or tops

passive + def masteries + dor shield = like -20 something dmg from aa at the start of the game

Constipator

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamboo Worrior View Post
Hi, I think fizz needs a nerf. hes like the old diana, a full combo can kill any champion with full health. He also has the stongest dodging skill in this game. Fizz players have to admit that choosing fizz is really secure for kills, both running away and kill others. There is no champ like fizz can arhieve like this. I hope Roit could nerf Fizz.
Just play Kassadin mid if Fizz is giving you that much trouble?
if you play any mid with cc, he's extremely easy to shut down
the problem with assassins mid is that if you're losing lane to one, they'll start roaming after you either die or back as long as you know how to combo your character and punish him for any attempt to close in on you... he won't engage, it's also important to know the range of his attacks and also if you get a quicksilver headband or any similar item... you can get out of his ult... really easy stuff
It's not that he's OP, it's that you don't adapt to his playing style and blame Riot for making a character you don't know to shut down, and don't care to learn how to.

Constipator

05-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeymush View Post
he's an Assassin type. that is literally an assassin's job... they get one gap closer and then a combo that is used to shut down a glass cannon. it's a tradeoff of giving up one AP(or ADC depending on assassin) for one ADC which can be a good thing or a bad thing. It's also extremely easy to bait him in because most fizz players use his trickster to engage or in mid combat. Also the ADC was probably behind on levels and didn't have any MR runes. If he gets ganked and either doesn't see the assassin coming by wards, it's his supports fault... but if he is dived and didn't back when he saw him running in immediately, then it's his fault.