Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

anyone else miss the old twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iiRangePkii

01-25-2013

i just loved his play style . just wondering, does anyone actually think he's better this way?

Zuil

01-25-2013

I played both twitches, I like the old one more because of his long ass stealth. But the new one has provided more use for him. If he could get a stealth duration buff, he'd be perfect.

iiRangePkii

01-25-2013

Quote:
Zuil:
I played both twitches, I like the old one more because of his long ass stealth. But the new one has provided more use for him. If he could get a stealth duration buff, he'd be perfect.

exactly what i wanted. his stealth was the whole reason why i bought him way before his rework

AWildRaticate

01-25-2013

More viable now, more fun back then IMO

Titanomagnus

01-25-2013

Ah no way, his stealth was permanent??

I already like him, but yeah...considering how SQUISHEE he is, it would be nice to get that health back...

Right now he just feels like a minion pusher...

iiRangePkii

01-25-2013

Quote:
Titanomagnus:
Ah no way, his stealth was permanent??

i dont know if ur being sarcastic or not but it was like 40 seconds worth of invisibility lol maybe more im not sure its been forever, now its like 8 max -.-

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-25-2013

not really
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZazMPGO-_Y

Titanomagnus

01-25-2013

Quote:
iiRangePkii:
i dont know if ur being sarcastic or not but it was like 40 seconds worth of invisibility lol maybe more im not sure its been forever, now its like 8 max -.-

No, I wasn't being sarcastic.

My apologies if it seemed that way.

I am fairly new to the game, been playing only about a year, so I don't know how many of the older champs USED to be before huge nerfs etc etc...

By the way you guys were putting it, I was under the impression it was perma-stealth, but if it indeed was as you say (40 seconds!! o.O) it may as well have been!

Yeah 8 seconds is pretty harsh, such a drastic drop from 40...maybe put it on 20?

iiRangePkii

01-25-2013

Quote:
Titanomagnus:
No, I wasn't being sarcastic.

My apologies if it seemed that way.

I am fairly new to the game, been playing only about a year, so I don't know how many of the older champs USED to be before huge nerfs etc etc...

By the way you guys were putting it, I was under the impression it was perma-stealth, but if it indeed was as you say (40 seconds!! o.O) it may as well have been!

Yeah 8 seconds is pretty harsh, such a drastic drop from 40...maybe put it on 20?

i didnt mean it in a harsh way like "oh are you stupid it wasnt a perma stealth" i just didnt know if you were serious or not lol and yea like 20 25 maybe even 30 because i used to "ad carry" twitch for like 5 lvls then push really hard and roam. most fun ive ever had

Homosexuality

Recruiter

01-26-2013

I say twitch's passive has no limit to the number of stacks!

Of course, im joking...