anyone else miss the old twitch?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iiRangePkii

01-25-2013

i just loved his play style . just wondering, does anyone actually think he's better this way?

Zuil

01-25-2013

I played both twitches, I like the old one more because of his long ass stealth. But the new one has provided more use for him. If he could get a stealth duration buff, he'd be perfect.

iiRangePkii

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuil View Post
I played both twitches, I like the old one more because of his long ass stealth. But the new one has provided more use for him. If he could get a stealth duration buff, he'd be perfect.
exactly what i wanted. his stealth was the whole reason why i bought him way before his rework

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

More viable now, more fun back then IMO

Titanomagnus

01-25-2013

Ah no way, his stealth was permanent??

I already like him, but yeah...considering how SQUISHEE he is, it would be nice to get that health back...

Right now he just feels like a minion pusher...

iiRangePkii

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanomagnus View Post
Ah no way, his stealth was permanent??
i dont know if ur being sarcastic or not but it was like 40 seconds worth of invisibility lol maybe more im not sure its been forever, now its like 8 max -.-

CerealBoxOfDoom

Titanomagnus

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiRangePkii View Post
i dont know if ur being sarcastic or not but it was like 40 seconds worth of invisibility lol maybe more im not sure its been forever, now its like 8 max -.-

No, I wasn't being sarcastic.

My apologies if it seemed that way.

I am fairly new to the game, been playing only about a year, so I don't know how many of the older champs USED to be before huge nerfs etc etc...

By the way you guys were putting it, I was under the impression it was perma-stealth, but if it indeed was as you say (40 seconds!! o.O) it may as well have been!

Yeah 8 seconds is pretty harsh, such a drastic drop from 40...maybe put it on 20?

iiRangePkii

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titanomagnus View Post
No, I wasn't being sarcastic.

My apologies if it seemed that way.

I am fairly new to the game, been playing only about a year, so I don't know how many of the older champs USED to be before huge nerfs etc etc...

By the way you guys were putting it, I was under the impression it was perma-stealth, but if it indeed was as you say (40 seconds!! o.O) it may as well have been!

Yeah 8 seconds is pretty harsh, such a drastic drop from 40...maybe put it on 20?
i didnt mean it in a harsh way like "oh are you stupid it wasnt a perma stealth" i just didnt know if you were serious or not lol and yea like 20 25 maybe even 30 because i used to "ad carry" twitch for like 5 lvls then push really hard and roam. most fun ive ever had

Homosexuality

01-25-2013

I say twitch's passive has no limit to the number of stacks!

Of course, im joking...