Kayle Broken

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iSilverNinja

01-25-2013

Hello everyone.

I know you will not agree with me but I want to get this out. I just played a game with an enemy Kayle, I was jungle Zed, and it was very hard to gank her because every time I went near her, she always Q then E'd me and almost killed me every time. Let me point this out that she attacked me 3 times and I was almost dead.
Now here is late game. The problem i have with her late game is that her ultimate is up way to quick, I mean 60 sec ultimate at rank 3 come on now, but I could never get my ultimate off to finish someone off because she would just R them then they would get away easy.
I think her ultimate should be nerfed so that other champions ultimate can break through and actually do some damage.

Thanks for reading this if you disagree just say so and if you agree tell me i want to know how many people other than men don't like Kayle.

Irish Red Cap

01-25-2013

Well.. Sadly she is kinda meant to counter you if you play Zed. Not gonna be the ass about it and call you noob or anything cause Kayle gives me plenty of frustration on lots of champs with that quick cd ult and her overall beefiness mixed with "mixed" damage do it's hard to build against her. However, Zed really is like super countered by Kayle and that is just bad luck if you were blind and a smart play if it was draft/ranked.

She is really weak though when push comes to shove. If you can deny her she can get behind a lot quicker than other champs so any nerfs will hurt her badly.

Vinterheim

01-25-2013

If her ulti didnt protect from someone else's ult, then what's the point of having it? It's a way to counter executions, that's all...

iSilverNinja

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteHatCracker View Post
Well.. Sadly she is kinda meant to counter you if you play Zed. Not gonna be the ass about it and call you noob or anything cause Kayle gives me plenty of frustration on lots of champs with that quick cd ult and her overall beefiness mixed with "mixed" damage do it's hard to build against her. However, Zed really is like super countered by Kayle and that is just bad luck if you were blind and a smart play if it was draft/ranked.

She is really weak though when push comes to shove. If you can deny her she can get behind a lot quicker than other champs so any nerfs will hurt her badly.
Yes, I know she counters Zed(sadly) and i know she is bad after she gets denied and under farmed but its hard like i said when she can q and e you to less than 25% health.

P.s it was draft pick and I was first on my team so I guess the person picked Kayle to counter me at top but I only jungle.

iSilverNinja

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinterheim View Post
If her ulti didnt protect from someone else's ult, then what's the point of having it? It's a way to counter executions, that's all...
Yes i know it is to protect from ultimates but its annoying when she ulti's a damaging bruiser that runs in and kills half my team before the ultimate is even over.

Irish Red Cap

01-25-2013

Well even if your not laned against her Kayle is like a immediate shut down to Zed no matter when or where. I do think with the amount of play she is getting her Ult could use a slightly increased cooldown. Maybe somewhere like 145 seconds at rank 3. Make Kayles actually pay attention to when and who they ult rather than just busting it at the start of a team fight, then going back and casting it again while escaping. Also the really annoying **** is the new meta Kayle with ap/cdr cause her range is always up on top of a close to 45 sec cooldown on her ult.

Shockforce

01-25-2013

With enough cdr it gets down to 38 second recharge. =D

Anyway, what is up with the whole Kayle is op thing, you guys get tired of Darius or something?

Irish Red Cap

01-25-2013

Not even saying Kayle is OP it's just that she can literally ult 2 times within a fight. Every champ with a god-mode ult is at least restricted to using it 1 time per fight.

AWildRaticate

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Kayle has 1 soft CC and no escape mechanisms or gap closers. If it weren't for her ult she'd be useless since she just gets kerploded by anything that touches her. She's very far from OP, let alone BROKEN. She counters some people and is very dangerous when fed, just like every other champ in the game. Also, just like any other champ, if the person playing her is comfortable with her and plays intelligently, she can be strong, but positioning and timing are extremely crucial to any kind of success with Kayle as a whole, especially concerning her ult. Given that they tried to counterpick you with her, I'd say the Kayle player was just well versed with the champ, as well as having solid general knowledge of the game.

TL;DR: You just got outplayed/outpicked. It happens to everyone sometimes and, if someone picks up a champ that wrecks your champs day, you need to find a new strategy to mitigate your losses instead of just letting them light you up then claiming they're brokededed on the forums.

Azorius Senate

01-25-2013

Kayle is meant to be a strong start game and late game. Problem is she gets killed really fast which balances her out. If you want to be honest, any champ is op in the right hands. Kayle requires a fast paced player to deal the max damage. Her ult is only 3 secs. Come one how else would she survive?