I Need Help ~ Greatly appreciated

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iDepressedPanda

01-25-2013

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I usually support...now...Anyhow. I play all roles well I think.

I was wondering if anyone could help me become better.

[CENTER]OR[/CENTER]

Tips and Tricks are greatly appreciated.

You guys may think this is another wannabe post, but meh...idk... You guys see it how you want to. I have dove into ranked again and I feel like potential is greater than where I am, but hey that doesn't matter to you guys. Back to the point, tips and tricks are greatly appreciated once again!

Feel free to add me to tell me any advice.

I log in at least once everyday (EST time zone)

My major problem is acting on people's stupidity...
I am to much of a caring person, so I usually sacrifice my life for them.
I know there will be hate messages, but please keep it to a minimum if you can i guess.
I guess I would like this thread to be positive since it is my first one.
Anyhow help is nice!

Thanks for reading my post! Have a good time playing LeagueOfLegends Everyone

iBlackPanda

PS: I'm checking the thread whenever I have spare time and every once in awhile when I'm on league...Have fun summoners!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
here is my lolking of recent stuff I guess if you feel lazy and/or tired http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25806904

MileHighJew

01-25-2013

http://www.leaguereplays.com/

Get that and maybe get a group together that evaluates each other's replays and maybe even play some games together. Just an idea.

Stormed

01-25-2013

Add me on skype, jonathon.gregory

I'm looking to boost players from any elo up to 1500.

50+ completed already. References available upon request.

Thanks!

iDepressedPanda

01-25-2013

Thanks for the advice I will get LolReplay right now

iDepressedPanda

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormed View Post
Add me on skype, jonathon.gregory

I'm looking to boost players from any elo up to 1500.

50+ completed already. References available upon request.

Thanks!

Um..I'm not so sure about the elo boosting thing...Sorry. If it involves going on my account I am inclined to say no...Otherwise duo would be said in other terms...So i'm not so sure what you are getting at. Thanks for the offer I guess. If it is Duo then maybe I wouldn't mind, and plus I would like it to be an educational experience if so...So i would have to say no if it isn't.

iDepressedPanda

01-25-2013

Got LolReplay now :3

MileHighJew

01-25-2013

My user name on League Replays is MileHighJew. In game it's MileHighBrew.

Worst Iee sin

01-25-2013

Getting better in solo q is hard. As supp, u should be sacrificing urself, so gj on that. However, make sure ur not dying when it would be possible for them to escape without ur sacrifice. As to how you play, its just practice makes perfect... the more games you play (analyzing ur mistakes on lolreplay) the better you will be. I would advise duo queing. Find a friend whos decent and play with them. It helps a lot! People just tend to play better with a friend.

Good luck improving! (glad you're trying, most people wont even ackowledge their need to improve)

iDepressedPanda

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dudemydude View Post
Getting better in solo q is hard. As supp, u should be sacrificing urself, so gj on that. However, make sure ur not dying when it would be possible for them to escape without ur sacrifice. As to how you play, its just practice makes perfect... the more games you play (analyzing ur mistakes on lolreplay) the better you will be. I would advise duo queing. Find a friend whos decent and play with them. It helps a lot! People just tend to play better with a friend.

Good luck improving! (glad you're trying, most people wont even ackowledge their need to improve)
Thank you for the advice Dudemydude.

On the other hand I would Duo with my friends, but at this point I don't think that it is the best thing to do if you get what I mean... I have one friend who is in platinum, but he is always busy when I'm available so I guess I am S.O.L.

iDepressedPanda

01-26-2013

So how do I display my LoLReplays....Just wondering.