Looking for 5v5 team members

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AleQc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

We lost our ADC and mid lane last season and are trying to find replacements. We are planning on doing weekly or bi-weekly tournaments. We use c3 team chat so if you are not willing to download we will not accept your application. Please leave your timezone and the times you are on to be considered. We do not care about elo, though you will be tried-out and ranked by us for strengths and weaknesses. Those that fit best will be invited to the team. Thanks for your posts, AleQc, I Like Horchata, Granger17.

hi im stifler

Master Recruiter

01-25-2013

EST time, top, 3pm to 10pm

Paperollin

01-25-2013

UTC/GMT -7 hours, currently 5:52PM, i will always be on during most of the day, and after 5pm for sure. - Paperollin

Rageandsunbear

01-25-2013

IGN: Rageandsunbear
EST TIME: 3-9 weekdays. Weekends anytime
Role: ADC

Chaplin

01-25-2013

IGN : Chaplinn
Role : Mid
Time : QC time baby

I don't have c3, but i'm ready to download it

Razard

01-25-2013

IGN:Razard
Name: James
Role:ADC
Timezone: EST
Times I can play:
Monday: 3pm-12
Tuesday:Work
Wednesday: 3pm-12
Thursday:Work
Friday 3pm-Whenever
Saturday: Anytime
Sunday: Anytime
I am really bummed that I can't play Tuesday or Thursday but I promise you, I will make up for it on other days. I could most likely play a game or two from 2:30-4:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Looking foward to hearing from you guys

IPoD Max

01-25-2013

I'm mid lane, US East timezone, I can play whenever you need me, and I'll DL whatever voip you use.

AleQc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Due to the infinitely large amount of people that have added me and joined this room tryouts are now closed. Sorry for the inconvenience if you have not been tried out we have found what we are looking for.