Question @ Lyte

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arkana

01-25-2013

From what I have read it seems that the player behavior team comprises of people from different parts of Riot and is not a individual full time role, is this correct?

I am a Psychology Major from NYU (soon to be graduating in the spring), and I have wanted to try applying for a position there or as an intern (perhaps after I get accepted into graduate school so I am technically a student), but I couldn't find anything about it on the site. Does the player behavior team just not need people currently, or is it not something I can apply to separately?

More information on the player behavior team would be helpful if possible please!

Lyte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Lead Social Systems Designer

Follow RiotLyte on Twitter

01-25-2013
1 of 1 Riot Posts

The player behavior team isn't currently looking for interns so it's not posted on the website; however, sometimes exceptional candidates impress us enough that we'll make an internship position for them in the near future.

Arkana

01-26-2013

I see, thank you for the quick reply.

Straynar

01-26-2013

This is amusing, comment on something like this but nothing else?

Can we get post on this getting "pass around the office" on how to stop the **** we're all talking about?

Some sort of on going update?

But no, nm, saying that if you're in good with us you can have a job is so much better.

meadow

01-26-2013

I still require a review of my own thread