Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

@Jade Fang Cassiopeia

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Little Miho

01-25-2013

It could just be me, but I think that Jade Fang Cass is a bit lacking or just frankly odd.
As a big fan of Cass this skin was a bit disappointing in aesthetics.
The colors are a bit miss-matched and awkward. Usually in Asian culture Jade is matched up with Gold, the pinkish color on her now makes it look like a clown. I think that even tweaking the colors a bit would help a little with how she looks. Maybe make the pink more crimson, and a brighter gold.The way the snakes are situated on her head looks more like Horns, almost like Shyvanna's and kind of off throws the balance of her form as a serpent
This is just my opinion and I'd like to see if others feel the same way.

Since the upcomming year is the snake I feel that the skin representing this should match

TLDR: Jade Fang Cass skin coming out looks funky. Doesn't look "Jade Fangy"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Malebox3

02-11-2013

yeah man.. i was sad too.

this guy says it best: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3104593&highlight=cass