Lord van Damm's Pillager thought

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UnFeedable

01-29-2013

I really liked the idea of spell vamp for AD casters, as there are no items give spell vamp. My concept is a recipe change, and a particular stat removal.

Kindlegem + Pickaxe = Pillager

the stats can stay about the same, but maybe a minor cost reduction due to loss of armor pen.

Yes, I like my idea of removing the armor pen. which won't matter since AD caster will build Black Cleaver, and with the way armor pen. works... it would be ludicrous for it to have it, as there are a good selection of items that offer armor pen.

Just a thought guys, I feel that this item could have seen things and help aid plays.

Vuther

01-29-2013

They didn't do it because item that gives spell vamp and other stats tailed for AD casters would actually be much better abused for someone like Olaf or Udyr.

UnFeedable

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vuther View Post
They didn't do it because item that gives spell vamp and other stats tailed for AD casters would actually be much better abused for someone like Olaf or Udyr.
To be honest, I would like to see more build options for more caster-like bruisers, like Renekton, Lee Sin, Urgot (his Q doesn't proc life steal, this item can help him a lot), Vi, etc. It may be the item that can solidify Udyr in general since his itemization is rather awkward... and if your behind, that's never fun, frozen fist is a great item on him this season... that's for sure. Maybe a reduction of spell vamp, maybe... just maybe.

Oh well, the game is getting slightly boring, as people a worrying a lot on early defensive stats items (like a rushed warmog's on anyone who got the gold, exaggerating of coarse.) I prefer the excitement that if you're not careful enough or your team didn't back you up, you can die. So this idea maybe just me wanting more aggression. Although I understand why, no one wants to get blown-up by Kha' Zix, to name one of the many.