Preseason 3 Digi-Art Throwdown Happening Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WindHydra

Member

02-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKGN View Post
In case you guys haven't heard, MsPudding and gang will take 2 weeks sifting through the pile before announcing the winners.
Good to know, so there is still hope XD
Here's mine: http://windhydra.deviantart.com/art/...ment-352783852


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FlippantFox

Senior Member

02-13-2013

Ah, so this is where everyone's been posting?

Well, here's mine:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=3078274


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Amadarien

Junior Member

02-13-2013

Might as well post mine here as well.

http://cghub.com/images/view/429509/


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lacieux

Junior Member

02-17-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKGN View Post
In case you guys haven't heard, MsPudding and gang will take 2 weeks sifting through the pile before announcing the winners.
Could you possibly link to where she said that? I do believe you, I'd just really like to see for myself!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Onirke

Junior Member

02-18-2013

Well... here is mine . Following idea of "new species" (hyena ww) i made some unusual Ashe to make her bit more...fresh ;D

http://onirke.deviantart.com/art/Fla...cher-347600069


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JKGN

Senior Member

02-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacieux View Post
Could you possibly link to where she said that? I do believe you, I'd just really like to see for myself!
I asked her directly in Twitter. go to her twitter


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Varolokkur

Junior Member

02-22-2013

Posting mine as well, can never have too many people watching my stuff.

http://mus4.deviantart.com/art/Akali-353383677


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

JKGN

Senior Member

02-23-2013

Announce the winners already!!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wretched Spleen

Member

02-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKGN View Post
Announce the winners already!!
If you read the Contest Rules, the winners have to fill out Avidavits (or however they're spelled) and submit them by the 1st of march. It isn't the first of march. They'll announce them when they're ready.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eNack

Senior Member

02-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wretched Spleen View Post
If you read the Contest Rules, the winners have to fill out Avidavits (or however they're spelled) and submit them by the 1st of march. It isn't the first of march. They'll announce them when they're ready.
I just read it, so its most likely they emailed the winners already and are waiting till march 1st for the identity confirmation to announce the winner or maybe a few days after.