Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason 3 Digi-Art Throwdown Happening Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

xXCastigatorXx

02-06-2013

Ms. Pudding, I just want to let you know (assuming you even read this) that I'm submitting two different entries: I've labeled them as "submission 1" for the first and "submission 2" for the second (both under the name xXcastigatorXx). But I've submitted the first a couple of times because of edits and stuff. (And probably will continue to make more edits :P) They're both very different, though both of them have Lee Sin in them. :P Thanks.

Good luck to everybody!

DarkÇide

02-07-2013

I agree that it would be nice to see that your image has been uploaded correctly, in a way that displays more visual feedback than a ticket number.

SirBaisa

02-08-2013

Hey!

Submitted my entry this night (Europe) and I'm not sure if we receive an e-mail on the e-mail adress we write down during the submission.
It would be great to know if there is an e-mail coming or not.
Because it would be a pity for every entrant to never know about his/her winning (for example) if there was a typo during the submission.

Cheers

JKGN

02-08-2013

You don't get any emails on confirmed submissions... not even an automated one
just have to rely on the ticket#

SirBaisa

02-08-2013

Not the best solution in my opinion.
A confirmation mail could prevent some typos.

Anyway... I'll trust the system and hope everything's turns out fine

Cheers

Isdelth

02-08-2013

it is very worrying not to know if your submission was sent correctly, if the updated version you uploaded was received or if the last version you sent will the one they pick.
There should be a window where you can see the pictures youv'e sent and replace them if necessary without having to fill the entire format and try to remember the description if you didn't save it somewhere :/

Lord Yunii

Recruiter

02-08-2013

Can you resubmit without being disqualified? I am not 100% sure it was received which is why I'm asking. Thank you!

Lord Yunii

Recruiter

02-08-2013

Quote:
Isdelth:
it is very worrying not to know if your submission was sent correctly, if the updated version you uploaded was received or if the last version you sent will the one they pick.
There should be a window where you can see the pictures youv'e sent and replace them if necessary without having to fill the entire format and try to remember the description if you didn't save it somewhere :/

That or a confirmation email should be sent to you so you can know it was received and sent correctly. I have the same concern.

JKGN

02-08-2013

You won't be disqualified for resubmitting. Though MsPudding has already pointed out there's several times where she received 10-20 submissions of the same artwork cause of that fear.

xSteff

02-08-2013

Please can someone verify when the deadline is exactly for Central Time (US & Canada) please, I'm very paranoid I need re-assurance I am right. Id like to squeeze in the best efforts at last minute. Only found out about this 1 week ago.