Preseason 3 Digi-Art Throwdown Happening Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Lizeron

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-03-2013

This is my entry I know there shouldn't be this much letters. But I wanted to make Evelynn learning how to 'face' champions. After reading 2k pages, she can even make amumu be happy. Tell me what you think !

>:[ I want a rock girl Evelynn skin!

kUkara4

02-03-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Private Pancakes View Post
Anyone know if you get a confirmation e-mail after submitting your work? Not sure if they've received it or not
Well yeah, I dunno, I only got "you have submitted one entry, your ticket #12345678765432345677654334567"

no email

JKGN

02-03-2013

ye, i got no email either so don't worry. Pudding helped confirm some ppl's submissions when they asked about it cause they got no email. If you got the ticket #, just trust the system. you're in

JKGN

02-05-2013

After seeing mspuddings tweets of the latest entries i cant help but think Maybe I've taken the "preparation" part in the contest too literally. Should've done an action shot with s3 item

TallTail

02-05-2013

Well, I'm exhausted. I finally finished my piece! My computer started fritzing on Painter 12 and I was forced to get a different Graphics card mid-work. Finally after Corel put out a new patch it worked again. Just wanted to know how long y'all were thinking the judging would take? I know it'll be a lot of subs in and probably quite a few that were scanned images due to the repeat of that particular question popping up (so some will probably not read or think it not apply to them and add theirs to the pool).

I can't wait to see everyone's piece!

GG all.

Deviant Art

BloodReaver G

02-05-2013

Gragas, Kog, and Tibbers are prepairing for the new season by pigging out on hotdogs at Gragasís annual eating contest. Sejuaniís pet pigís tusk and nose ring are revealed at the bottom of one of the platters. Upon seeing this sejuani sobbs, Tibbers chokes, Kog pukes, and Gragas takes another bite. Gragasís new Hunters Machette is displayed proudly in the middle of the table.

Lucidia

02-06-2013

Updated my entry. With the helpful tips to add more noticeable highlights/shadows..hope you all like it ^ ^
Still pretty pleased that it turned out better than I anticipated. With my zero digital art experience. Thanks again to those of you who gave me helpful tips. I will definitely try them out more when I have time to practice this.

http://sweet-dreams137.deviantart.com/#/d5tz9mc

Isdelth

02-06-2013

Here's my entry, im uploading it here because im afraid the final version won't show up in the official thing, so just in case... here it goes
http://bent-fork.deviantart.com/art/...253A1360205685

PENTARIC

02-06-2013

Anyone else didn't get a "ticket number" ? I submitted my submission but didn't get one..

JKGN

02-06-2013

you get a ticket # after clicking submit.. if you didn't get that page, re upload and submit it again