Preseason 3 Digi-Art Throwdown Happening Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jungleicorn

01-28-2013

I'm already laughing so hard at my attempt to draw art. Who knew that drawing caitlyn would be this hard. It's going to be so pathetic, but I might as well try. I'm just sad that I'm goign to put in hours of work, and someone talented at art could put in the same amount of time and come out with something much more beautiful.

JKGN

01-28-2013

I had the same attitude going in this contest too. i figured there is someone far more talented that's going outshine me. And there will be and I will likely win nothing. But you know what? Not gonna let that stop me. Any drive to do art will only make you better and better. since this contest started I already noticed how much I've improved in my art approach and I'm proud of it.

Meshach

01-28-2013

WAIIT

What happens with Alistar and Blitzcrank complete their fusion?!?! That's the real question!

MaTTcom

01-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Steven View Post
Matt we should push for a army of darkness Gangplank skin. You know boomstick and chainsaw >.>
THIS TIMES A MILLION

I LOVE me some Army of Darkness and this skin idea is AMAZING!

Berjiault

01-28-2013

How does Taric prepare for Season 3? By harnessing the most precious stone of them all!
You can view my process for this image on my DeviantArt. http://killiusboa.deviantart.com/#/d5t3idi

All in all this image was a ton of fun to produce! If i have time this week I may produce another for the contest, preferably one with a little more humour in it. I hope all you artists have the same enthusiasm about your entries. Best of luck to everyone.

eNack

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Berjiault View Post
How does Taric prepare for Season 3? By harnessing the most precious stone of them all!
You can view my process for this image on my DeviantArt. http://killiusboa.deviantart.com/#/d5t3idi

All in all this image was a ton of fun to produce! If i have time this week I may produce another for the contest, preferably one with a little more humour in it. I hope all you artists have the same enthusiasm about your entries. Best of luck to everyone.
I'm working on my second entry now, its a little bit more dynamic seeing how I kind of freaked out when I realize its a global contest.

DarkDre

01-29-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsPudding View Post
We actually sent out THOUSANDS of consolation prizes and personal messages for the Songs of the Summoned III and Comic LoLz contest.
I didn't get one

Z0nne

01-29-2013

I'm just disappointing that 3D renderings/photographs are allowed. I was expecting a Digital Painting contest...

Niomah

01-29-2013

My piece is getting nearer to being done. So very excited.

100 ACCOUNTS

01-30-2013

i have a question. i'm living in Australia not America, do i still be able to enter into this contest?? and how can i get the prize if i'm the winer?