Preseason 3 Digi-Art Throwdown Happening Now!

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ZombieCakes

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by eNack View Post
I've pushed myself to the limit for this contest, for the past two week or so I've been honing my skills, gathering information, techniques, references. I'm someone who is very stubborn and almost never finish any piece of art that I start because I'm never satisfy, so this is really a challenge to me.

I'm not a professional more or less an amateur working on a cheap tablet, but I'm definitely shooting for one of the two spots for the grand prize.

SO WATCH OUT MY FELLOW ARTISTS!!!
Cheering on you bro! Sounds like you're working hard for this one

Locomixt1

01-26-2013

It's a great pic, you made me fall back to joinin the contest haha, i don't know how to work with the pictures on the computer, all i know is to draw by hand but just copying the original :P i did one of Rengar and i was doing one for this contest, but if most pictures will be like this... GG xD nah ill give it a try

BigBearWalking

01-26-2013

:P me gusta

Keeper10

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-26-2013

oh boi

stealthygame

01-26-2013

How do I find a list of just the S3 items ? . . ..

01-26-2013

who feed teemo?

stealthygame

01-26-2013

who ever drops out and gives me win, I will gift them... ward skins =]

Liebe21

01-27-2013

http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...reseason/items This is the list of S3 items.

Now, help me out here, but what about Blade of the Ruined King and Blackfire Torch? I could have sworn they were S3!! So it's a stupid question, but I've looked everywhere... Those two items aren't season 3? Because if not, I've got to start brainstorming all over again. :C

JKGN

01-27-2013

That's pretty tricky.. I just went safe and strictly went with the list they have

Lord Poet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liebe21 View Post
http://competitive.na.leagueoflegend...reseason/items This is the list of S3 items.

Now, help me out here, but what about Blade of the Ruined King and Blackfire Torch? I could have sworn they were S3!! So it's a stupid question, but I've looked everywhere... Those two items aren't season 3? Because if not, I've got to start brainstorming all over again. :C
I believe those two items were released during season 2 in October along with the Twisted Treeline remake, whereas season 2 did not end until some time in November.

I'm sure though that what ever new idea you come up with will be equally splendid. Good luck with your entry!