Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Preseason 3 Digi-Art Throwdown Happening Now!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

OBSD HellDove

01-26-2013

Could we submit a picture of let's say a clay sculpture? Or does it need to be hand drawn or painted? Thank-you.

LunarLemon

01-26-2013

Quote:
OBSD HellDove:
Could we submit a picture of let's say a clay sculpture? Or does it need to be hand drawn or painted? Thank-you.

I'm pretty sure it has to be drawn: "As long as your art is two-dimensional and fits the technical requirements, your entry will still be eligible"

Dbeanman

01-26-2013

I have a question, can the digital art be in black and white with shading like if it were on paper or does it have to be fully colored? I specialize more in black and white art.

kanacho

01-26-2013

Do I see Blitz and Alistar doing the fusion dance in the very back???

Kageoni4

01-26-2013

Gotta love the Ali Blitzcrank DB reference!

Devious1

01-26-2013

Blitz and Alistar fusion!???? OOOOH MAAAN

ALICRANK!!!!

Dackstrus

01-26-2013

Teemo has 7 items, nerf!

Edit: Even more then that.

PongV2

01-26-2013

Lol Blitzcrank and Alistar at the back... FU-SION!

crazysquriel

01-26-2013

So, I hope I'm not the only one who noticed, but why on Earth are Blitz and Alister doing the fusion dance from Dragon Ball Z in the background?

ZombieCakes

01-26-2013

Quote:
MaTTcom:
The contest is all about fun and creativity! All entry's are considered for their merits and if Riot really likes what you've done, for whatever reason, then it stands a good chance of placing

So keep at it! I cant wait to see what people come up with ;D

But the first post said they'd be looking for quality o: They said they'd judge on your work by shapes, coloring, shading, lighting, etc. I'm thinking style has nothing to do with it, considering some people do realism, others do cartoons, but they're looking for the best of the best..?