This weekend , team aenema tryouts! All weekend long!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shidinja

01-25-2013

I've made my own team , like i have been talking about for a good while now. I'll be having tryouts this weekend for the following roles. ( Friday Included )

Middle lane.
Support .
ADC .

and of course , back-ups for each role .

- Requirements

- A minimum of 1250 elo. ( Not technically required )
- A well scheduled time to play.
( Preferably 3 - 8 PM Pacific )
- Able to play full practice during the weekends.
- Teamspeak of course.
- Able to respond without hesitation.
- Not afraid to accept critizism.
And lastly , a decent internet connection .

Also , a basic questionaire.
What days can you not attend?

Are you familiar with scrimmages ? (Inhouses , Clan against Clan games)

What role are you trying out for ?

Which other roles can you play exceptionally?

Do you have experience with Ranked 5's /Solo que?

If you have ANY questions whatsoever , message me "Shidinja" or "Skankdotcom" c: !

Email -> Ferminmontoya80@yahoo.com

Thanks everybody :3

What To Do Now

01-25-2013

i can go for adc or top back up.

i play any role besides jungle
yes... it sucks.
i have ts and i play Monday through Friday and every other weekend i can not play

Tasco

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Yes I'm familiar with scrimming, I'm applying for middle lane my ingame username is FruityCarrot

jordan1017

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

What days can you not attend? - N/A?

Are you familiar with scrimmages ? (Inhouses , Clan against Clan games) Not really, not going to say i am.

What role are you trying out for ? AP MID CARRY

Which other roles can you play exceptionally? ap mid carry!

Do you have experience with Ranked 5's /Solo que? yes, i dont dislike it too much, but you know, the typical .1700elo

Thornsofmisery

01-25-2013

Are you familiar with scrimmages ? (Inhouses , Clan against Clan games) Yes, I do them all the time

What role are you trying out for ? Mid

Which other roles can you play exceptionally? ADC (not as well)

Do you have experience with Ranked 5's /Solo que? Yes, I have almost 200 solo q ranked games this season and about 20 ranked 5's
1671 elo

Bubba McFly

01-25-2013

What days can you not attend? I can attend Monday - Friday 3-8 PM PST

Are you familiar with scrimmages ? (Inhouses , Clan against Clan games) I'm familiar with this, have done clan vs clan, team vs team before.

What role are you trying out for ? Support

Which other roles can you play exceptionally? Can play top and jungle exceptionally. My adc isn't half bad either but i prefer to stay away from that role.

Do you have experience with Ranked 5's /Solo que? I've been playing Ranked 5's for about a year now. been up and down the elo system. Have always solo qued and have recently been getting more competitive as I've been in ranked teams practicing. Most of the teams i was in disbanded or was just some of my friends and i playing for fun. (Been from 829 Elo - 1443 Elo, Carried my way from 829 up to 1250 in S2 and went up to 1443 By myself in S3)