Akali: Midlane Season 3

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TigerRidingNinja

01-26-2013

Just wondering, has anyone done the math for the exact damage output between rushing gunblade like many do or going revolver then rushing lichbane. I have been building revolver then lichbane for a while now with a lot of success (not in ranked).

Hairyhulk

01-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerRidingNinja View Post
Just wondering, has anyone done the math for the exact damage output between rushing gunblade like many do or going revolver then rushing lichbane. I have been building revolver then lichbane for a while now with a lot of success (not in ranked).
Lichbane on akali? really?

HOMO KPOP

01-27-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hairyhulk View Post
Lichbane on akali? really?
Lichbane is probably the best item to build after Revolver and either Rylai's or Zhonyas. Just helps with bursting down even faster and is definitely a core item.

But building Gunblade as a 3rd item or even sooner just isn't worth it and completely inefficient.

Valor And Quinn

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-27-2013

I only get gunblade if I'm against a tankish team where sustain helps. Else I just rely on the spellvamp I get from masteries. I generally get sorc shoes, rylai or gunblade, Rabadons, lich bane, abysall and hourglass ( depending on which I need first)