Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Yjain Taldras, the outcast

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Keala Mensha Kha

01-25-2013

once AGAIN still on my war hammer 40k frenzy, bored, and figured "hey, not enough eldar like champions in league if any" so here we go(mario voice) i borrowed from udyr a little in that this champion swaps Aspects/stances to improve his fighting ability, i TRIED to make it not a copy paste of his stance swapping but lets see what you all think.

passive- Phoenix Warrior - for every 1% health and mana missing, Yjain gains .5% of the missing amount as health and mana Regen, respectively, this effect is goes on a 7 sec CD if struck by a turret or champion,

Q- Aspect of the Spider- Yjain draws a short sword, gains attack speed and movement speed based on how low nearby enemy champion health is. 5/6/7/8/10% 5 sec CD

W - Aspect of the Snake- Yjain draws twin daggers,the next attack is a guaranteed critical strike, and envenoms the target reducing their movement speed and attack speed by 15/18/21/24/26% for 7 sec. Yjain also gains 5% life steal and spell vamp while in aspect of the snake, 5 sec CD, this effect can not strike the same target for 8 sec

E- Aspect of Shadows- Yjain draws no weapon, but briefly becomes invisible for 1 sec, and his next basic attack will flash him to the enemy location and reduce the target and nearby targets sight to half and restrict ally vision sharing. 10/9/8/7/6 sec CD , this effect can not effect the sight of more than two champions.

R- Aspect of War- Yjain draws a halberd, increasing basic attack range slightly, and causing all kills to refresh Yjain's other cooldowns instantly, while in the Aspect of war, Yjain takes 5% less damage and can not benifit from life steal of spell vamp. critical stikes are 50% more effective in this form 18/15/12 sec CD

probably a bust but thats why you all are here to share with me how to improve upon it! or change it drastically if needed.