Hells Biscuits Competitive Ranked Team [Looking for Jungler]

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cubetuber

02-07-2013

Looking for a jungler for our North American ranked team, if you're selected I will friend you on League and you will then proceed to tryout with the rest of the team.

What I'm looking for:

Being able to construct tactics with the team I feel is important so we understand where everyone is coming from. I'm willing to put all my spare time into forming a great team that share the same passion as me and I'm willing to answer any questions or work on anything when needed. I also haven't necessarily figured out a team name, but I'm very open to suggestions. I'm on the NA servers, my handle is nighttiger1000 and I'm really looking forward to forming a team with some great people. If you're really interested and willing to work and practice, then I'm the guy to team with.

I've been part of multiple teams and so I'm looking to start a new one with a bunch of people that know what they're doing and will take this seriously. If everything goes well, I'll look into signing us up for some Tourneys.

Below is a little application I'd like you to fill out that way I can pick and choose who would be best suited for the team. I will be doing somewhat of a selection process if I have several people interested. This process mainly being playing some draft together to see how you communicate/counterpick/play in general/get along with the others.Be as detailed as would you like. The more info you leave the easier for me to determine if you are suitable. Remember, we want to take it seriously but have fun along the way..Keep gaming Summoners!

Application

IGN:

Teamspeak:

How long have you been playing?:

Your best role:

3Champs(min) you play in this role:

Age (Also doesn't matter as long as you are mature when needed):

Schedule (Times you are usually able to play..include time zone):

drunkclover

02-07-2013

Application

IGN: drunkclover

Teamspeak: use skype but more than happy to get teamspeak

How long have you been playing?: over 2 years

Your best role: Jung/Mid/Adc (all 3 im happy with with and can play well)

3Champs(min) you play in this role: Jung - Hecarim/Amumu/Khazix plus more

Age (Also doesn't matter as long as you are mature when needed): 21

Schedule (Times you are usually able to play..include time zone): AEST - Australia east. but i play all strange hours of the night. on lol roughly 4-5 hours a day. post here to let me know what u think

zombietaint

02-08-2013

IGN: Zombietaint
Teapspeak: I have almost every communicating software: TS3, mumble, skype, etc.
how long: about 1 1/2 years
Best role: Jungle
Main champions: Maokai, Xin Zhao, Elise, Kha'Zix, Amumu, Olaf, Mundo, working on Nasus jungle
Times available: Monday-Friday: 7-11est. Saturday: available but hard to play, plus no communication. Sunday: 4-11 est.
I have a little trouble on fridays and saturdays due to devorced parents and im not on my usual comp, and dont have a mic.

Extra: I am a great fight caller, communicate well, and love to talk tactics before we get into q.

AF DontSweatTT

02-08-2013

wrong thread

Nadamoor

02-08-2013

IGN:Nadamoor

Teamspeak:Yes

How long have you been playing?: 1.5 years

Your best role: Jungle

3Champs(min) you play in this role: Amumu, Dr. Mundo, Nocturne, Elise

Age (Also doesn't matter as long as you are mature when needed): 17

Schedule (Times you are usually able to play..include time zone): 5:15 p.m.-9:00 p.m. weekdays, all day weekends (I am in Mountain Time)