Dear incompetent players...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TickleMeHelImo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Don't play ARAM if you don't have a clue how to play the game.
Just finished a game where our Sivir built a Tri Force then a Warmogs into a PD...
Absolutely no damage, contributed nothing to the team and suicided every single time he spawned.
If you're just gonna troll then please don't waste other people's time.

Jake LH

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lrr_VVtyUA8

People need to learn, suck it up.

TickleMeHelImo

01-25-2013

Looks like you're one of the people who can't play...

Seedy Senpai

01-27-2013

As someone who is still fairly new to LoL and enjoys playing the occasional ARAM for the sheer fun of it, I'd like to say that even if I feed a game that ultimately yields no rewards or penalties, quite frankly, I just don't give a damn. ^ -^

Trapspider

01-28-2013

Aram is a casuals playground. This is why i started playing aram. Im very competitive in SR and i was frequently mad at my team. I have found it much more enjoyable in aram because honestly i dont mind if I have a few team mates that dont know how to play well.

LrdVprScrpn

01-28-2013

What was the makeup of the rest of your team? Were you guys protecting Sivir? Typically a carry isn't going to tank up unless they are getting **** on by the enemy team. The PD was kinda dumb after getting a triforce, but I would guess that this Sivir was feeling threatened and having a hard time staying alive in battles, and was trying to mitigate it with health/movespeed.

LoreoCookies

01-28-2013

Was this person level 30? How many wins did they have? Was Sivir on free week? For all you know, they could genuinely not know how to build or play Sivir. I once got Fiddlesticks on free week and had no clue how to play him. I asked my team for tips on build/skills and they didn't respond, or were insulting and rude about the fact that I couldn't play a freeweek champ I'd never played before.

Perhaps giving Sivir pointers instead of posting about him on the forums would be a better, more substantial use of your time. ARAM is supposed to be a casual, friendly environment. And if someone IS trolling, oh well, it's not like your ELO's getting dropped by it.

TheFakeSit

01-28-2013

LOL it's ARAM. Calm down...

Coccyx420

01-28-2013

I just hate getting set up against over powered teams where you know which team is going to win.

Either because of excessive CC's, tremendous pokes with good tank support vs no pokes, all melee.

If it was excessive CC's vs champs with good pokes, either team has a chance. But some matches you know it's going to be hell and not worth playing if you aren't gonna have any fun getting raped.

Perhaps not add 1 ad 1 ap 1 tank etc, but instead seperate champs into beefy vs not beefy and pokes vs non pokes, adding chances of each team getting 2-4 pokes and 1-3 beefy champs.

Anyone can be beefy, but can they be useful while beefy? Will a beefy malzahar be better than a beefy katarina? or a beefy ziggs?

Beefy would be Alistar, Jarvan, Riven, even Talon can be beefy and still extremely useful

AoiAoi

01-29-2013

out of your last 10 games OP you were positive in only 3 of them nuff said.