{-(Facerockker's Champion Workshop)-}

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Grab my Lemons

01-25-2013

Greetings, League of Legends community!

I am but one of many hundreds and hundreds of League players who enjoy crafting original Champions for the purposes of contests, challenges, or even just for fun. However, for me, its a little more personal than that - my collegiate major is designing games, meaning everyone of these Champions I construct is more than just numbers on a page. Its more like an extension of my mind, a way to let my creativity flow unhindered and keep my brain in shape.

So, what's this thread for? To show off?
Well, not really. (But, kinda.)
This thread is to keep my thoughts neatly organized, and to provide myself - who is normally very, very lazy - with motivation, which I frankly tend to lack sometimes.

So, without further adieu - the Champions!

Hivier - The Outcast of Nature
Tags: Tank, Bruiser, Fighter, Knock Up
(Notes: The first Champion I spent a considerable amount of time on - probably about five or six hours over the course of a few days. I consider this the standard at which I make my Champions, and will be using it as a direct reference.)

Vitiosus - The Wandering Plague
Tags: Tank, Bruiser, Jungler, Taunt
(Notes: One of the first Champions I ever fully fleshed out, the process of which took multiple revisions.)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SnowingGnat

01-25-2013

Vitiosus:

Like the numbers. Like his ultimate. Remove the second part of his passive. His E, quite overpowered haha.