Plz , Answer me

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SilverLegends

01-25-2013

So today all my games have went like this :

I start fine, top or bot feed , etc (obiously not intentionally)

I tell them, literally "champ name + noob" and im suddenly im a harraser.

When I play bad, and obioulsy, i feed 2 sometimes I obiously get to be the "noob" and way more things.

In the end I get reported, cause they get excited about reporting.

I know saying this things doesnt solve nothing but i get realifed by saying it.

I just want to know is the word "noob" is reportbale.

Btw i dont care if u downthumb me so just tell me why im wrong.

Enterti

01-25-2013

Yes the word noob is reportable.

meadow

01-25-2013

Is calling someone a noob constructive? Nope.

Its reportable, what gives you the right to call them a noob? Sighs.

MFKrazed

01-25-2013

It's name-calling. Pretty simple. Name-calling = nogo.

Yes, calling people a 'noob' is reportable, and will more often than not earn a punish click.

SilverLegends

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFKrazed View Post
It's name-calling. Pretty simple. Name-calling = nogo.

Yes, calling people a 'noob' is reportable, and will more often than not earn a punish click.
Thx, didnt know, many games were i play nobody cares if they get called noobs and it is common to call noob.

Interceptor09

01-25-2013

op, whats your goal in calling someone a noob? what you are doing is either causing someone new to lose interest in the game, or creating another toxic player. there is absolutely nothing to be gained from insulting a teammate. Its shocking how many people dont seem to understand that.

in the future, offer advice, encouragement, or go help them. its on all of us to make this a better community. calling people names in game is counterporductive.

n00bsause

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverLegends View Post
Thx, didnt know, many games were i play nobody cares if they get called noobs and it is common to call noob.
Riot caters to carebare players, dont make fun of them they will report you.. and those players are in control of whether or not you receive a ban... STUPID RIGHT?

n00bsause

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostbar View Post
op, whats your goal in calling someone a noob? what you are doing is either causing someone new to lose interest in the game, or creating another toxic player. there is absolutely nothing to be gained from insulting a teammate. Its shocking how many people dont seem to understand that.

in the future, offer advice, encouragement, or go help them. its on all of us to make this a better community. calling people names in game is counterporductive.
its amazing how many people dont realize that no matter how much you down or help a player said player will still be just as skilled... your opinon of them does not change thier skill level, said player only lets you under their skin because said player is... well BAD

SilverLegends

01-25-2013

All I wana say is that people tend to get overexcited with reports, specially for harras in my opinion trully harras someone is to constatly insult someone.

It has happened to me that for winning a lane easily and tell them bad engage i have gotten reported, i know the tribunal is a good way too solution this things but i wouldnt trust mi account on the same people that sometimes, i repeat sometimes report me for no reportable reason.

Srry for my bad english, im not native american.