Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LFM for 1650+ 3v3s!!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

BetterLuxNxtTime

01-25-2013

Skype and Mic Required. Willing to give just about anyone a try out on a practice team unless I think you're a troll.

Please add both Dreadhunger and Dreadtouch if you're interested in being on a great, active 3s team!

BurgerKang

01-25-2013

im not 1650 but 1500s on several teams would like to try out atleast

Mastuh

01-25-2013

1610 last season multiple gold teams. If you guys rage though i'd rather not try out, I like to enjoy while im playing, thanks. summoner name MastuhMind

JohnnieBoi

01-25-2013

I was 1615 last season for 3v3 ranked teams and have played threes since Season one and am interested in doing ranked 3's again due to one of my teammates dying and the other members basically quitting LoL completely. I don't mind a little rage now and then because sometimes I do it myself and criticism is welcome in my book because I am very open minded, thank you in advance if I get a try out and Have a nice Day . Summoner name is Johnnieboi

Cya Stevepyrate

01-26-2013

1726 one team. Multiple 1500 teams. Add me. Skype is stephen.wayne.clark

Cowprince

01-26-2013

Send friend request