Detect Traps

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Jesin

01-23-2013

Items with that are way too powerful if you play a champ like Teemo, Shaco, etc. I can see it being a /use or another limited, but to have items that render a champ's ulti or other highly needed ability to be all but useless...

Henry Plainview

01-23-2013

Stop playing Teemo and Shaco. That is the point.

FoxRoot

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-23-2013

I don't think that's the point...because if we follow what you are saying, they should make a special item just to counter Singed...or Darius..or any champion.

Infirc

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRoot View Post
I don't think that's the point...because if we follow what you are saying, they should make a special item just to counter Singed...or Darius..or any champion.
Easy: Plate helmet:: If Darius kills you with his ultimate while you have this equipped it permanently goes on CD.
alternatively: Unique passive, true damage done to you is reduced by 99.99%

pig of denmark

01-24-2013

i had no problem with teemo or shaco...grezs was enough.....but you have to understand that 90% of this communities is nothing but bad....not saying im great....but i do adapt to who im fighting unlike 90% of people who play this game.....one build and one playstyle only newb >.>

Ahskance

01-24-2013

It's a smaller map, so the landmines were more of an issue. Due note that the map is still in beta and they can remove the item if it shows as being warranted.

Teemo's traps still slow the enemy and give vision while the enemy stops to clear them. They can always do damage and zone mid-fight, as well as protect your allies/kill your enemies if you retreat into a minefield or drive your enemies into one. Seeing a mine isn't so helpful if you can't stop/avoid it.

VIOLENTxSHINOBI

01-24-2013

Shaco boxes trigger from a distance, unless you have range to kill them he is mostly unnafected and even then, free wards!

Teemo can still place them on the inside edge of a bush and catch people with them. Otherwise... free wards! That alone is pretty damn good on a map with no wards. They nerfed the damage capability, sort of. This is more than compensated for with the free wards.

And in case you missd it.... FREE WARDS!!!!!!!!!

Henry Plainview

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRoot View Post
Well an item to specifically counter them would be more difficult to implement, so we get this in the mean time.

Friggid

01-24-2013

shaco never relied on nests at this point because most of the time boxes fear them outa the range of the boxes, so shaco is just fine. and teemo was to annoying so i dont feel sorry for u at all soz, teemo is also still viable just far less so

Henry Plainview

01-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friggid View Post
shaco never relied on nests at this point because most of the time boxes fear them outa the range of the boxes, so shaco is just fine. and teemo was to annoying so i dont feel sorry for u at all soz, teemo is also still viable just far less so
Especially since nobody else on my team ever buys either item, even when we are against Teemo...