Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[GAME] [MAJOR] Pulsefire Ezreal missing minions.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FranKK456

01-25-2013

Description: I just played a game as PulseFire Ezreal, SOMETIMES, when I was on lanning phase last hitting, I lost some minions that I was PRETTY sure I had lasthit.
It happened like 10 or 20 times, so I'm pretty well sure that is a bug, but I can't affirm it.
Also take in mind that this happend while I was playing PFE Ezreal, i'm not sure if it is just the Skin, or "common" ezreal does this too.
Since the PBE server just went down I can't try this again right now, anyway I'll try to update the thread as soon as I can.
Maybe some other players noticed this as well.

Repro Steps:
1) Pick Ezreal, and use his PFE skin.
2) Go to some lane and start to lasthitting minions, like you normaly'd do.
3) SOMETIMES you won't get the ( ??+Gold advice) I can't say if whether you DON'T get the gold, or the advice just doesn't appear.

Watafool

01-25-2013

This happens on live too. It's a known issue and has been around since PFE came out.

FranKK456

01-25-2013

Quote:
Watafool:
This happens on live too. It's a known issue and has been around since PFE came out.

And they haven't fixed this?
lol.-

Atares

Recruiter

01-25-2013

since i don't know when it happens, i have never been able to tell if it still counts the CS or not. So maybe it still gives you the CS just doesn't show the gold come up.

Brawkoli

01-25-2013

I play a lot of Ezreal and have had the Pulsfire skin since release. I see this all the time. You will still get the gold when you last hit the minion.

I am assuming that this is just a bug with the special effect that happens when an enemy unit dies. I've grown to use that effect as an indicator of correct last hitting instead of the visual text notification. This is partly because of that bug and partly because the effect has a very distinguishable sound as well.