Fiora Ultimate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

EmperorChow

01-25-2013

http://i1134.photobucket.com/albums/...ps758db14f.png

This looks MORE like a text change, but it's kinda hard to test :/ Taken from PBE

(can anybody see the pic of the new description?)

iPwn5GS

01-26-2013

It is bull**** that Fiora can be cc'd and make her ult go on cooldown even though she never even used it. Same goes with Fiddle's ult, really annoying. -_-

Snowsprite

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmperorChow View Post
did Riot actually change the ult so that you can now actually TARGET her during the ult? If it's the later, that's a HORRIBLE decision. And by target, I mean things like CCing her during her ult with a well-timed skill. Yes, I know that you can still damage Fiora during her ult with an AoE, but the fact that that one sentence was taken out of the description implies that more things can hit her now, or even worse, knock her out of her ult.
COUNTERPLAY!? No! I want to be able to press my R button and nobody can do anything about it! Kat and Malzahar should also be completely untargetable during their ultimates! That's compelling competitive gameplay!

Grabnork

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowsprite View Post
COUNTERPLAY!? No! I want to be able to press my R button and nobody can do anything about it! Kat and Malzahar should also be completely untargetable during their ultimates! That's compelling competitive gameplay!
Fiora has enough counterplay by simply being melee with no CC who has to build damage items to be useful.

Peligrad

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowsprite View Post
You're a freaking noob....

Do you wanna know how to counterplay Fiora's ult?

First off, cc her when she needs to cast it to survive. COUNTER PLAYED...

OR

She comes out of her ult standing next to the person she cast it on.

IE. if she casts it on you, flash into a turret or run to a group of allies...then murder her for being way way way out of position.

OR

End the ult immediately by going into stealth. It can be a 1 second stealth...it doesn't matter.

Her ult doesn't need any more counter play than that.

Especially since the rest of her kit is utter garbage on top...

Kat and Malz are in a completely different boat...bringing them into this proves how bad you are...

Kat is all about resets. Her ult is just a 4th ability to help her get that first kill so that her QWE reset and she can murder everyone...

Stopping Kat's ult is really not a huge deal. Stopping Fiora's ult completely shuts down the champion.

Stopping Kat's ult is easy because its supposed to be stopped...like Nunu's ult is supposed to be stopped. The kit is balanced around the fact that it probably will be stopped.

Malz's kit is no where even near comparable to Fiora's power-wise. Malz has huge AoEs, two crowd controls, RANGE, A PET, %hp damage...

They call him freekillzahar for a reason. Again, Malz's ult is supposed to be stopped. If it's not, someone on your team dies...

So bringing those two into your argument just proves how bad you are and how little you know...about ANYTHING LOL RELATED...

Yes, I love Fiora. She is my favorite champ as far as her model and he play style goes.

BUT I CAN'T PLAY HER. I can't even bring myself to play her in normals...because she is soooo bad.

Please Riot....do something for her.

FOR THE LOVE OF OOH LA LA!

DingoHedge

02-08-2013

Never had any of the issues, sooooo....

Splorchess

02-08-2013

I tried playing her a few times for S3 and I can't count the number of times I have been cc'd mid ult, including being pulled by a random blitz grab. Fiora is utter garbage at this point.

Seraph Scion

02-08-2013

Fiora had enough time being viable when she was untargetable during her ult .-. i don't think anybody was legitimately complaining about it, so i don't know why they would change it if it was intentional.

A Pillòw

02-08-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rylentlar View Post
Nautilus' anchor is designed specifically to catch on terrain and pull him to it as a means of mobility. If it didn't catch it would just be a weaker version of Blitzcrank's Q
Also he pulls his target AND himself towards each other. What would it do if he was able to throw it across barriers? They both smack into the walls or get stuck in them, like I've done to an Olaf with someone's spell.... can't remember who. My team killed him, I was ready to let him sit there while we killed 4v5.

VeX BloodNinja

02-08-2013

Shes targettable on her ult now? Wtf since when? If so that definitely needs to be changed back. Shes already a squishier champ as is.