Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Fiora Ultimate?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mage Lord Nelber

01-25-2013

No longer untargetable.....?!? Ummm wtf is this hidden bull****? But Fizz can still God-Hop? No no no, fix this broken ****ing **** now you ******* at Riot.

Just remove her from the game and give me back my IP for buying her please.

Mage Lord Nelber

01-25-2013

Oh nvm I see why it was nerfed, it broke OP Darius ulti. Gotcha

oG eRocK

Recruiter

01-25-2013

I agree with the first post ...wtf is going on ... Or like Thresh how he can throw his chain through the walls and stuff but Naut can't do that. Come on Riot ... Lets fix these issues!

Zdiode

01-25-2013

yea, fiora's ult is stupid.

Not only malz stunned me after i started my ult, but my ult also become on cd even tho it didnt do ****. wtf?!

Prkl8r

01-25-2013

So Aoe disables will stop her ult?

Rylentlar

Recruiter

01-25-2013

Quote:
oG eRocK:
I agree with the first post ...wtf is going on ... Or like Thresh how he can throw his chain through the walls and stuff but Naut can't do that. Come on Riot ... Lets fix these issues!

Nautilus' anchor is designed specifically to catch on terrain and pull him to it as a means of mobility. If it didn't catch it would just be a weaker version of Blitzcrank's Q

EmperorChow

01-25-2013

Wait, I'm a bit confused now O.o.........was the whole "becoming untargetable in the process" part of the description taken out in the PBE to "clean up" the text description a bit, or did Riot actually change the ult so that you can now actually TARGET her during the ult? If it's the later, that's a HORRIBLE decision. And by target, I mean things like CCing her during her ult with a well-timed skill. Yes, I know that you can still damage Fiora during her ult with an AoE, but the fact that that one sentence was taken out of the description implies that more things can hit her now, or even worse, knock her out of her ult.

As if Fiora's ult gets countered by enough things already. There's walking into a bush, running towards your turret, Kha'Zix's Ult, Vlad's Blood Pool, Fizz's E, LeBlanc's Passive, Shaco's ult, Sivir's Spell Shield, Nocturne's Spell Shield, Fiddle's Tether, Akali's W, Jax's Counterstrike, Teemo's Blind, Zhonya's Hourglass active, Elise's Rappel, Kayle's Ult, and heck even Fiora herself can parry her ult. I could make a super long list of specific things that counter her ult, but I think you guys get the point.

Can a kind Rioter or someone who actually tested this in PBE confirm whether Fiora's Ult was ACTUALLY changed or if it was just the description getting changed?

CerealBoxOfDoom

01-25-2013

links?

BloodworksInc

01-25-2013

Yes this is definitely news to me. I was just about to pick Fiora up actually, I would love some reading material on if her Ult is nigh useless in teamfights. That would be a bit of a bummer.

Akkito

01-25-2013

Fiora was on my to buy list as my housemate has her and I play her all the time, I got Elise instead as last time I played firoa my ult got canecelled multiple times by Sorakas silence and WWs R, it even went on cd after I used it, whats the point of making a move where you're "untargetable" then change it?