This community/game

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KurdishPride

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-25-2013

Hello, By far the is the best game ive ever played and im really getting into the game its a part of me now haha xD but this is probably the worst COMMUNITY ive ever seen in my life, like grow up, so many trollers and 12 year olds like ranked games is just luck if u win u cant carry your team all the time and ranked is just stupid now adays elo hell is taking over.

GreekLight

01-25-2013

yes op, its pretty bad.

what I have found though, is that if you are friendly and helpful, often times you can counter toxic behavior. teammates are more likely to respond to positivity with positivity. if someone is hellbent on ruining a game in whatever manner, just ignore them. the best way to deal with a troll or bad sport is to not even acknowledge them. sometimes its tempting to respond to them, but dont give in to that. its just fuel to the fire 10 times out of 10.

I am always positive in game, and I encounter more friendly and fun players than I do negative. who knows, your good attitude may be what turns a potential bad teammate into a good one.

GL HF

xPhoenix777

01-25-2013

I have recently been subjected to a lot of trash talk and team bashing in solo queue... thought it would be less, since you try harder there. There is a ton of community members who think they are all that and assume others need to bow to their wishes.

I am not the best jungle, but I love it and when I can't be ganking all 3 lanes at once, the past few times the team has just gotten pissed. I was doing my best to help out. Map awareness is a skill that some lack, which is ok, but they can't boss me around for helping someone else.

It's a great game, but I do agree... the community can be nasty at times. I just want to have fun and play some ranked games!