Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

i dont get why people dont play dominion the right way

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

NamKim

01-27-2013

Quote:
FDru:
WTF is a toon?

I call bot. Grab me Mickey Mouse, ban Wile E. Coyote.

Suddenly Mickey Mouse is CheeseCake Tier.

SirLucious LftFt

01-27-2013

Quote:
FDru:
WTF is a toon?

lol

NODAVG

01-27-2013

My biggest issue is with people that have mistaken Dominion for Deathmatch... srsly, you don't have to kill'em'all to win...

even top-tier pick can be defeated when you know how to move and control map...

That's the worst scenario: enemy team is absurdly OP in dominion, but my teammates continue to rush top and die over and over instead of trying something else

Wheatly

01-27-2013

Quote:
FDru:
WTF is a toon?

that ****er is op

ziggs is fine though.

0shi

01-27-2013

Yeah, at least half my games I end up bot for the same reason, and several of those games my last pick was ALSO needed to fill in the gaping hole in our lineup top, which is always fun.
I don't think SR is significantly different though, I think most of the people who call a location have a champion or role in mind they wanted to play, wheras in Dominion, everyone goes top and with four other people on the team, surely something will happen about bot and I can do what I want, right?

Fancy Wolf

09-03-2014

Quote:
adrikitty:
well noone ever likes playing dominion like wtf , also i think i should start playing alone, although i do enjoy playing adc and supp my friend reitah. swear to satan he is the best support ever. these fools dont let me get matched with my own, we always 5v5 each other when theres enough and im always on the winning team. im the better adc always, i know i should play other roles but adc really is for me. i lost the way in this post because im high and well you i just went on, like a diary, lmao i dont think i should post this but i already spent too much time typing it, if i erase it, it will be a complete waste of time. also i think im going to start a twitch channel so you all can see me kick ass, and die sometimes :/. also i have a great idea for how to play dominion. so yeah, well look at that, i played a custom with bots on both sides and that what i thought, each one goes to their own turret thing, then they guard it for a bit then go to the next one, but even starts with going to their own one. ok 2 bots 1 in the middle and 2 through bot lane to the second bot. oh and if anything the channel will be username veggietah or adrikitty. thanks hoes.

The amount of immaturity in this post has made me put you on ignore in game...

GeneralFailur3

09-09-2014

Quote:
Fancy Wolf:
The amount of immaturity in this post has made me put you on ignore in game...

Me too and I don't even play on this server anymore.