Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Seeker's Arm Guard Bugs

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dominwin

01-25-2013

1)It doesn't charge every time when you kill small jungle creeps, like blue lizards or small wolves. It gave me 2 charges for the entire blue camp, then 1 for the wolfs.

2)It does not keep the stacks when you upgrade it into hourglass, not sure if intended.

3)It does not have an icon in match history.

Komeiji Koishi

01-25-2013

I'm not exactly sure, but when I upgraded it to Zhonya's Hourglass it did not retain the passive (i.e. if you looked at the icon description for ZH it does not show the same passive as Seeker's Arm Guard).

RexSaur

01-25-2013

Im pretty sure SAG passive is not supposed to be kept when upgraded into Hourglass.

Hourglass itself already gives more AP and Armor than a fully stacked SAG so its not even a big deal.

Dominwin

01-25-2013

Quote:
RexSaur:
Im pretty sure SAG passive is not supposed to be kept when upgraded into Hourglass.

Hourglass itself already gives more AP and Armor than a fully stacked SAG so its not even a big deal.

Doesn't seem right to me..

Heshin

01-25-2013

Quote:
Zombiebrine:
Doesn't seem right to me..

It's so casters can keep up with AD bruiser scaling. Buying NLR requires a huge chunk of change and gives no defense.

iEloquence

01-25-2013

I think it would be nice on Xerath. It stacks with his passive.

Sylafrond

01-26-2013

It also doesn't always add the stacks when you kill a lot of minions at the same time. I just bought it with karthus, used defile, killed 4 minions and only got 1 stack. It happened a couple times.

AriesMajor

01-26-2013

Quote:
RexSaur:

Ummm cost difference might make it a pretty big issue.

namora

01-26-2013

Quote:
AriesMajor:
Ummm cost difference might make it a pretty big issue.

they increased the cost by approx 50 gold from what it was if I remember correctly. I do not believe it was intended that seeker stacks be gotten quickly. I do hope clarification will be brought forth though.