1800+ Top or Jungler LF Competitive team/clan

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

iTziLLiRL

01-25-2013

I prefer a clan, but a team is nice I want to expand my experience into more competitive play. I like solo queue but playing against team's is always more enjoyable win or lose. I am open minded, I am willing to discuss and think of strategies, I am mechanically knowledable with most champions in game even if I don't own them or play them.(test me if you'd like =P) I have a general idea of when to be serious and when to joke(balance is always a good thing in my opinion). I am always willing to learn and listen. I embrace criticism and encourage it even if I don't know you well. I can analyze information while reacting properly to it in most situations(Haha). I Encourage talking and I talk a lot in game(about the current game)

So I may not have a vast amount of champions I play but I know most of them really well and can apply them to situations appropriately. I am a slightly experienced in 1v2 lanes(swapping top and bot) or swapping mid and top. I can also bruiser mid(like many other people) I know most of the lineups and playstyles at ap vs bruiser

Champions:
Akali(top)
Alistar(jungle)
Amumu(jungle)
Elise(top/jungle/ Still kind of new to her)
Fizz(top)
Garen(top)
Jax(Top/Jungle)
Kayle(top/Jungle)
Kha'Zix(Jungle/top)
Malphite(Jungle/top)
Maokai(Jungle)
Morde(top)
Nidalee(top)
Pantheon(Top/jungle)
Olaf(top/jungle, not too experienced with)
Rengar(top/jungle)
Udyr(Top/jungle)
Xin Zhao(top/jungle)

I am willing to buy more champions if the team wants it, joining a team/clan would also be a good incentive to buy more runepages too.

I am looking for players around my ELO minimal 1600. Willingness to talk in game, relay information(ward timing, pinging where wards are, dragon timers, when flashes are down... etc) Can talk about strategies, participates in tournaments, and are willing to socialize, I can tolerate ragers on the team... but not negative attitudes. A mature team is more desirable.

So if you have any questions or think I would fit into your clan and/or team message me in game ol sleepy lo or reply back to here. Thanks for your time.

Edit : I Am 22, from Hawaii. HST time zone, 2 hours behind West coast, 5 hours behind East coast. I am a late night gamer, but have a flexible schedule.

iTziLLiRL

01-25-2013

Take a dump on donald trump! BUMP.

A Random Matt

01-25-2013

I sent you a friend request. I have a team looking for a top. We are ~1600+ elo

Mila Kunis

01-26-2013

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...1#post33915302

If you're still looking.... : )